Questions about BBT. Pls help.

gracealone

trying for 1st child
Reaction score
Ladies,

This is my first month taking BBT consistently. I did ocassional temp last month, just a few in the beginning of the month, a few after what I thought was pass my OV (I saw temp rise) and then a few when AF was around the corner. This is what I gathered.

Temp beginning of month: 35.8C
Temp after OV: 36.3C
Temp around AF: 36.3C consistently
Temp on the day of AF 35.8C (AF showed up 3 hrs later)

I think this is very neat so I thought my temp will be as straight forward as last month. But it didn't of course it spikes up and down. So this time last month my temp was at 36.3C but this month it's at 36.6C. My question is, does it mean that my current temp is higher than my normal temp and that there might be a possibility of me being pregnant?? Im sorry if this is a stupid or irrelevant question. I just thought if maybe we can tell if we are pregnant by comparing the temp we get on the month we aren't to the temp we probably are.

Btw, my af is due today, no show yet, test BFN. So this makes me wonder.

Basically temps are irregular month to month and you can't compare a few tenths of a degree difference between them. You just have to focus on each individual month. It is a good sign that today is the day AF is due and your temp is still not dropping, though :) Baby dust to you! :dust:

Basically temps are irregular month to month and you can't compare a few tenths of a degree difference between them. You just have to focus on each individual month. It is a good sign that today is the day AF is due and your temp is still not dropping, though :) Baby dust to you! :dust:

Hiya, thank you for the explanation. I guess I can't really compare them that way. My temp this month has been on the high end anyway, so this might just be my normal temp for this month, so nothing unusual.

AF is still not due, I do have cramps and very blurry eyesight (dont know if it's relevant). So I'm still holding on. :huh:

You're still in it until AF has shown her ugly face :) Good luck! :dust:

Exactly what Naaxi said. I have had all kinds of charts and not one was the same. Once you have been BBT for a while and you get to know your body, you will see the normal of your temps. Good luck and you aren't out until AF shows.

Thanks ladies, AF still isn't here but BBT dropped by quite a bit. I hope it doesnt just show up midday. I will be so gutted. I'm 16DPO and officially 1 day late today according to FF. So still keeping hopes up. I heard if you pass the 18DPO mark, you are most likely pregnant. Praying hard for this!! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->