• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

questions after an etopic:(

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
Im 1 week post op, i had the copper coil iud in so came as a huge shock when i was rushed into hospital with extreme pain, it never once crossed my mind that i was pregnant considering i had only come off my period 1 week before!, well i found out by scan i was 6 weeks along but my little angel was in my left tube and had died and my tube had burst:cry: rushed to theature for removal of my tube and baby and had severe internal bleeding, after 2 hrs of surgery all was well, sent home the following day and now recovering with a few questions as i wasnt sent home with nothing,, when did u bath? iv been told to take showers to clean wounds, and when did u get back to dtd, as i know its early yet but im feeling fine phyically apart frm the wounds being a lil stingy,?

Hi, were both from Wolverhampton i see, sorry about your ectopic,i had an ectopic a year ago and lost my left tube. I dont have a bath but i was having showers a couple of days afterwards and everything was fine, I did get an infection in my belly button wound and had to go to the doctors as my stitches hadnt dissolved! I remeber feeling sore for about two weeks and went back to work after three weeks i think we probably dtd after three weeks as i just didnt feel like it and i was bleeding for a while after.

Aww sorry about ur loss :(, well my stitches still havnt disolved:/ iv been taking showers but baths calm me so really wanted one since leaving the hospital, tbh im struggling more emotionally because i had the coil i didnt expect to fall pregnant so when i was told i was i was coming round to the idea of having another little one then when the etopic was confirmed it just tore me apart:(

Sorry to hear of your loss. Showering is better than baths but bath should be ok after 2 weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->