Questions for consultant.

VickyLou

1 beautiful little lady.
Reaction score
Hey ladies I figure this is the best place to ask this.

I see my consultant on 21st April to discuss my birth options (I assume). I had my first daughter almost 17 months ago via Csection after being induced with the pessary which didn't do anything, after 5 days my waters broke but labour didn't start so I went to labour ward for the dreaded drip :( after 14 hours I got to 6half cm, my lady got stuck and I went back down to 3 cm so they decided to give me a c section as her hear was dropping.
Anyway I am hoping to try for natural this time with 0 intervention. What are my chances? What questions should I be asking the consultant next week? Is there anything I need to know that could help persuade him to let me go natural? My midwife said he will probably try and cut a deal with me where he will let me go a maximum of 5-7 days over my due date then I'll be in for another Csection? I really don't want this to happen. I hated the fact I had to have a section last time and it took a long one to recover due to infection and my scar bursting open.

Anyway advice would be much appreciated :)

Do your own research and remember it's your choice and don't let them do anything you aren't comfortable with. It isn't about them "letting" you do anything.
Sounds like the whole reason behind your section last time was that your body wasn't ready at all to go into labour.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->