questions on impantation bleeding.!

itsablesssing

Reaction score
i started my period on the 8th of feb finished on the 13th..it was a regular period.but than i started bleeding again on the 22nd...it started as light spotting and got a lil heavier..it wasnt as heavy as my regular period but i would need a pad for the day...i stopped bleeding today,well last night.tonight its pretty much been a lil bit of brown blood but i dont really see it when i wipe anymore..ive heard of people having heavy implantation bleeding but idk how common it is so i wanna ask you guys,who has had it?i dont wanna get my hopes up...i dont think the timing was right for me to even get pregnant but yeah any help or input is appreciated!")

from what I have heard about implantation bleeding its very light only a spot or two or something you notice only when you wipe.. What you describe sounds a little like a irregular bleed maybe because of the irregular period, where you on any kind of bc? or taking any other supplements that might alter your hormones?

thats the confusing part ive never been irregular. my period is always on time.and no im not on birth control.my nutrition and lifestyle is all pretty much the same...guess i just gotta wait two weeks now and test!i hate the waiting game :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->