Quick BFP after Implant :)

Rhea

Reaction score
Over this weekend I've taken two tests both showing a BFP :cloud9:

I had the implant out on April 19th then got my first AF on May 18th and now I'm pregnant :) Also I'd like to add that after my AF I actually couldn't find anything similar to EWCM so I wasn't even sure if I had ovulated or not.

Hopefully this will reassure those who have also recently come off the implant and are TTC :)

hi congratulations hun. iv just posted in the ttc section. Iv just had my implant out on thursday and think that i am going to come on today as i have had really bad cramping. me and oh wanted to wait untill i had a period untill we ttc didnt realize it would happen this soon. how soon after removal did you come on?

hi congratulations hun. iv just posted in the ttc section. Iv just had my implant out on thursday and think that i am going to come on today as i have had really bad cramping. me and oh wanted to wait untill i had a period untill we ttc didnt realize it would happen this soon. how soon after removal did you come on?

I came on exactly a month after I had the implant removed and the whole time I had the implant in I never had a period so I was suprised at how quickly I went back to normal after it.

Good luck! :)

I came on exactly a month after I had the implant removed and the whole time I had the implant in I never had a period so I was suprised at how quickly I went back to normal after it.

Good luck! :)

hiya thanks for replying! i was right i started bleeding this morning could it be af? the cramps are killing me just didnt think it cud happen this soon after having implant out it was only 3 days ago

hiya thanks for replying! i was right i started bleeding this morning could it be af? the cramps are killing me just didnt think it cud happen this soon after having implant out it was only 3 days ago

It could very well be :)

I've heard that your AF can return from anywhere between 24hours and 3 months.

How heavy is it? If it's just a withdrawal bleed then it should be quite light and short. Even if it is withdrawal bleed this is still a good thing as I've heard that when you get your first bleed, it means the hormones have left your system.

Over this weekend I've taken two tests both showing a BFP :cloud9:

I had the implant out on April 19th then got my first AF on May 18th and now I'm pregnant :) Also I'd like to add that after my AF I actually couldn't find anything similar to EWCM so I wasn't even sure if I had ovulated or not.

Hopefully this will reassure those who have also recently come off the implant and are TTC :)

Hi Rhea,

Think i've got my BFP today too...very faint but keeping FX..Congratulations hun :happydance::happydance:

It could very well be :)

I've heard that your AF can return from anywhere between 24hours and 3 months.

How heavy is it? If it's just a withdrawal bleed then it should be quite light and short. Even if it is withdrawal bleed this is still a good thing as I've heard that when you get your first bleed, it means the hormones have left your system.

thanks for reply! its really heavy not light atall and im still bleeding to hopefully it is af didnt think it would come that quick though i am glad after reading stories about people not having af for months and months it means we can get ttc straight away lol x

congrats hun!!

im still waiting for AF almost 10weeks after having implant out!

Congrats! i too recently came off implanon in april and just got my BFP this april so just glad to know there is hope after all the horror stories i've heard!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->