quick BLW question Plz

Discussion in 'Weaning & Nutrition' started by cissyhope, Jun 4, 2011.

1. cissyhope

cissyhope Pregnant with no 2

i can give Lo sausage cant i??? x

2. pachamama

pachamama Well-Known Member

Yep. It's fine. Some sausages are very salty (frankfurters I think) and others have a load of crap in them - so probably best avoided - at least for now. However, you can buy/make good quality meat sausages, which are fine to give. In fact, my lo LOVES sausages... But I try not to give them more than twice a week cos of salt content... (unless homemade).

x

3. cissyhope

cissyhope Pregnant with no 2

Ahh thanks mate! i thought so but think my friend said you have to remove the skin :wacko: but she is Tw. Any way he has tried a tiny little bit but wasn't interested :haha: xxx

4. pachamama

pachamama Well-Known Member

Mmmm...I think I've read somewhere about removing the skin, but I never have for my little man. I have to say though - he generally sucks all the meat out and leaves the skin on his tray. Hee hee :haha:

x

5. mum22ttc#3

mum22ttc#3 Mum of 3

I dont remove the skin either, I know alot of people tend too though. My lo used to suck the meat out too but now she eats the lot:)