QUICK help needed please!

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Ok ladies i have been having a TON of clear thin discharge for about a week now. Anyways.. i just went to the restroom and there was more of the thin clear discharge but this time there was a streak or 2 of red/pink blood?!

The discharge is NOT thick snotty mucus plug type of discharge. It is thin slippery clear discharge... but this time with a streak of pink/red blood...

What is this??! Should i be worried?? :shrug:

I don't know what it is but if you're worried call your midwife and ask, be much better to put your mind at ease :)

Yes call the midwife/hospital jus to. Let them know. Ooh it sounds like things are starting to happen for you!

You're 38 weeks sounds like a bit of your bloody show which is a sign labour could be near. Some it starts after a few hours some t can take a few weeks. I had this and then had a sweep three days later and had my son. My friend had what you're describing and had her baby later that night x

Thanks for the replies. I thought with your bloody show it was supposed to be a thick glob of mucus plug?? This was thin, slimy, discharge type stuff

Thanks for the replies. I thought with your bloody show it was supposed to be a thick glob of mucus plug?? This was thin, slimy, discharge type stuff

It can come in different forms - sounds like your bloody show/mucus plug.

Hmm. OK I never had a show until I was already in labor with my boys, so I didn't really notice it.

I haven't had any more blood. I have continued to have the discharge I explained though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->