quick question to all u ladies...

Not sure what dpo exactly hun my cycles were a bit messed up after my loss, but roughly 13dpo i would say, but i didnt test before that :)

mine was 12 dpo but super super light on FRER. Did a digital at 15 dpo so i wouldn't waste money.

Any of you ladies have any symtoms prior to testing? healthy 9mths to everyone btw xxx

I had symptoms about 1 week after ovulation. Felt naseous and kind of tired. I couldn't mistake that feeling after having my son. I felt "pregnant" but since I couldn't test for almost another week, I wondered if I was making it all up in my head. Good luck to everyone hoping for their BFP!

Hi I had no symptoms at all just my normal sore bbs but i used to get this before af so very very confusing lol good luck everyone fingers crossed ;)

Hi I had no symptoms at all just my normal sore bbs but i used to get this before af so very very confusing lol good luck everyone fingers crossed ;)

Thats the only thing i had with my LO stayed like that till week 15 :haha: Ouch x

14-16 dpo and no symptoms prior to BFP. In fact it was the one month I didn't symptom spot because I had no symptoms lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->