quick question

alex_22

Reaction score
Would you consider me ntnp or ttc?

This is my fifth cycle ive tried okp and stuff and it hasnt worked this month im doing nothing but dtd every other night I just dont understand how I can be ntnp because im absolutely definitely without a bloody doubt TRYING, just would like to know what group you all think I belong in, thanks x

I think it is more a case of where you feel you fit in. Could be wrong though. I think the term not trying not preventing can feel a bit of a wrong fit because of the wording. I mean, lets face it, most of us here are trying to get pregnant. Sooo if you feel more comfortable in ntnp then you are in the right place I'd say.

Tbh I think the problem is not actually knowing what ntnp meant i always thought it was people that were more in the accidently tww if you know what I mean I think maybe a more fitting name for the group would be going with the flow maybe I just think ntnp sounds like its a woopsie wait haha im just going with the flow this cycle im getting fed up with opk they just dont like me ha x

Exactly Alex the wording kinda makes it sound like well we wern't trying but didn't prevent and now have to wait and see. Well we are trying in the sense that we would like a baby but I'm not charting or temping, have no real clue as to when I may have ov'ed or anything. But we are not using any bc so if it happens it happens. But thats just my story. We were trying to plan a start date for ttc and it all seemed a bit formal or something so I just said forget that lets just dtd when we want and not worry. Now I am playing the waiting game.

I just come on here because someone had wrote a post asking whats wrong with just doing it the old fashioned way sex sex and more sex and and id said i agree and my bloody god things blew up! We were told we were being inconsiderate and should move over to the right forum and then they closed the thread and accused us of been aaggressive :S there was by no means any aggression on our part we were just defending ourselves, never mind ey! Im on the right forum now haha x

Well welcome. I'm new to this part of b&b but seems to be a nice spot. Hopefully we will be moving on to first tri soon though lol.

I'm desperately trying to have a baby but not feeling the whole charting thing or BDing only when I should! Don't get me wrong I have silly phone apps that predict when I'm ovulating etc but I don't want to obsess over it too much ad so busy with dd lol

I just go off my 'fertile week' and look for signs like ewcm and ovulation spotting fingers crossed we all move over together when are you due to test willo x

Not 100% sure when af would be due. Round the 20th I think. What about you alex?

Im not sure either it all went to pots when I come off the depo but roughly the 14th well thats when im testing anyway that will put me at cd32 which is about average x

Think I'm due AF around 16th ish so were all quite close :)

We can keep each other company then and maybe we will all be moving over to first tri around the same time too ;)

I saw the thread too Alex22. I was reading it wondering why it has gotten so angry. People are allowed to have opinions and you should approach ttc how you want to and go on whatever thread section you want to. Don't worry about being pigeon holed and what moody people have to say. Came across as bullying to me. Not the first time I've seen it from that angle either.
Good luck ladies!

Thank you kittykan it was all childish really im liking being over here anyway seems to be full of genuinely lovely people I think the problem with that forum is its too full but over here its got a more snug feeling to it haha 'sounds silly but I know what I mean :)' hoping to be over in first tri in a week doubt it will happen though, so are you actively trying? Just I know over here some ladies are just using the pull out method while they work oh around x

Oh I am defo actively trying lol. Although i hate temping so i dont do that anymore. i am regular with everything-periods and ovulation but i still like to test to make sure. I am also trying conceive + this cycle.

But I just go on threads I like the sound of or if if I am being nosy about something (thats how i ended up on the old fashioned sex thread). I know what you mean and I think to be actively ttc (& desperate for your 1st child, like i am)is a tetchy time in general and peoples emotions are frayed and frought. Its a tough process. I'm trying for my 1st so that uncertainty can be hard at times. (But this month im more relaxed about it than before, not completely but enough for me lol) Personally i like the control elements of some of the ttc paraphernalia.

But yeah, i am pretty much all over the place on this site hahaha. I think it's harsh to suggest someone is not welcome somewhere that's not the nature of this site. We should be able to read all experiences whether relevant to you or not.

Good luck to us all this cycle hun x

I like it here in NTNP, I get what you mean about it feeling snug :)
Although, it is very quiet with not much happening compared to TTC. Everyone seems lovely tho :)
I was feeling so positive about getting pregnant this month, but now not so for some reason, just not got the feeling lol.
How long has everyone been trying?

I just go between here and tww and occasionally pop over to bfp announcement and birth announcement just to get myself all excited haha, ive been trying 5 and a half month so not long compared so some but to me it feels like a lifetime! What about you,

I still go on ttc I wont let anyone makewme feel like im not welcome wether im charting or not in my eyes im ttc so ill use that forum and just ingnore any negativity just atm I feel more comfortable over here I feel like I can say anything and not be criticised for it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->