Quick question....

marriedgirl33

Reaction score
About 30 minutes ago, I took a dollar store test. I have been having some symptoms as of late, which is why I took it. The results were a faint positive. I showed the test to my dh and he also said that it was a faint line, and we read it within the first ten minutes. I read something online, and it said that if you get a faint second line or regular second line, it means that a baby is on the way? Is that true? I am stunned really.

If it's a good faint positive it will mean that you are pregnant yes, have you got a pic? When is your period due? X

I threw out the pregnancy test Friday night. But the test was a really faint positive, barely there. My cycles have changed since I went off the IUD. Since the IUD was taken out, I had two periods, one on October 2, and another one on December 1. That was a 60 day cycle. I haven't had a period this year, and my dh and I bd a lot in January and into February. I had slight spotting a few hours ago, but nothing since. The spotting was kind of a pale red streak and was very brief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->