Quick Question

kdutra

Our First little Bun!
Reaction score
My BBT have been high for about 3 days and then all of a suddent dropped from 97.4-->96.8 this morning. Is this a sign im not PG this month? Its my first month charting BBT. THanks Ladies

One single dip doesn't mean much overall. See what happens tomorrow. You aren't really pregnant until implantation, and after that look for it to stay elevated past when it would normally go back down for AF to see that you are likely pregnant.

Some women have an implant dip and some don't. Because its your first month temping you really need to just have an open mind and kinda go with the flow. If you know how long your cycles are supposed to be then you know when to expect AF and you can test to see if you might possibly be preggers. The best part about temping and charting is if you have problems with your cycles it will help your doctor pin point what's going on and what you need help with like if you need clomid and stuff. Sorry I don't have any real advice except keep doing an awesome job lady!

Some women have an implant dip and some don't. Because its your first month temping you really need to just have an open mind and kinda go with the flow. If you know how long your cycles are supposed to be then you know when to expect AF and you can test to see if you might possibly be preggers. The best part about temping and charting is if you have problems with your cycles it will help your doctor pin point what's going on and what you need help with like if you need clomid and stuff. Sorry I don't have any real advice except keep doing an awesome job lady!

Yes i just read about the implant dip. Its my DH and my 13mo of TTC, 2nd round of clomid. But first time temping. My temperature went back up to 97.5 this morning. Im trying to stay hopeful! Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->