Quick question

mrsparoline

Reaction score
Hey girls, I know some of you are familiar with peeonastick.com, and for those who aren't it's a great website! Well my question is, on the site, she cuts test strips in half sometimes to do more experiments and I want to know if anyone has tried this?

Hey girls, I know some of you are familiar with peeonastick.com, and for those who aren't it's a great website! Well my question is, on the site, she cuts test strips in half sometimes to do more experiments and I want to know if anyone has tried this?

I havent but its a great idea isnt it! lol....

I'm thinking it can lead to more experiments and testing times too! When I finally get my 50 opks in the mail, I'm going to cut one in half, leave one whole, and dip all 3 in the same urine at the same time to see what the results look like and if it's viable to count it as usable!

Good idea!! The ones from early-pregnanct-tests.com are super thick too so they would be great for that!!! Can't wait to see your results!!

My tests will prob be here on Monday, so I'll do it then. I think if the tests all come out similar then it would be a great idea for those of us still ttc, since we can save $$$ by getting 2 out of 1. But we'll see!

ohh I saw that too . . . but I then wen to read on (im sure I did . . . ) that she advised not to do it or something :S I'll see if I can find where I read it BRB

dammit can't find it!!! but i'm sure she goes on to advise people not to do it . . . if I do find it, I'll let you know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->