Quick Question

AddidasBoo

Reaction score
Just a quick question... what size bag should you use when going into hosp??:shrug:

One that'll fit everything in :)

I had a mini suitcase that I use for my hand luggage when going abroad and actually managed to fit everything in it for both me and LO and had stuff I didn't even need in the end! :D

Anything from a backpack to a suitcase depending on how prepared you are. I am just going in with a diaper bag for LO and small duffelbag that I use to take carryon on planes for me. Neither are super full though, so I could go smaller but it's what I have.

Just one you can fit everything you're taking in, I have a small hold-all for baby's stuff that I'm borrowing off my mum and dad and the one for me is from my sister, so ask family/friends if they have any spare small suitcasey/hold all bags when you have everything you need to go in it :flower:

It doesn't really matter what size. I had quite a large bag to carry all of my stuff. But, I took a lot of unnecessary things (my straightener, hairdryer for pictures LOL I just never felt like doing my hair so I brought them for no reason, really). Just look at different lists of what to take to the hospital. It doesn't matter what size, as long as everything fits in just fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->