Quick reply needed please??

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
This is my 2nd baby,

Iv had what I would class as mild contractions, 3/4 in the last 1 to 1 1/2 hour! There not agony but are very noticeable, can feel the diff from bh!

I had a little spotting last night but nothing after a few wipes so decided to put my finger up there to see if any blood was sitting there wasn't but what I did notice is my cervix is sitting very very low and is really soft!! Not sure if it should be this early!

The main thing is should I be phoning about this? I'm with my 4 yr old alone today and other half is in London till end of the week so I don't want to drag myself and my little boy up there for nothing

Help??

Ring and explain the situation maybe someone will come out to you.

You can always call and talk to them, maybe they can reassure you and you don't have to go in. Otherwise, if they ask you to come get checked, yes, I know it's a pain dragging in another child but you will get peace of mind getting everything checked out. Good luck, hope all is ok!

At 27 weeks, my doctor said to call if I had more than 3 contractions in an hour. So, if you get up to that, I'd definitely call.

Thanks ladies they wanted me up so I'm sitting on a monitor just now waiting xx

Glad things are being monitored, thanks for letting us know. Keep us posted, want to hear good news soon!

Sorry took me so long to reply was complete done in by the time I got home etc

Everything is fine my cervix is still closed which is fantastic and they couldn't find a reason for the bleeding! But they did pick up some contractions on the monitor! She just said if they were to become frequent and it was clear I was in labour to go back up but otherwise just keep an eye but everything is fine! Thank goodness! These babies have a way of keeping us on our toes xx

I'm so glad you got checked out and that everything is all right. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->