Quick survey :-)

Visqueen

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Is it best for :sex: everyday around time of ovulation or every other?

eg: every other = Stronger and more :spermy:
everyday= Any better than non :rofl:

My vote on behalf of my private parts: Every other day... she gets sore when she does it too much!

We try to go for every day... but it doesn't always happen. I have to say, it's husband insisting on every day, not me!

I've been reading around apparently everyday for the 5 or so fertile days around Ov each month increases the chance of conception from 20% to 37%, sore lady bits or not guess what I'll be doing next cycle ;)

I'll try and find where i read that and post it back here.

We do it every other day sometimes less often b/c DH's abs get sore. :rofl: :rofl:

I've been reading around apparently everyday for the 5 or so fertile days around Ov each month increases the chance of conception from 20% to 37%, sore lady bits or not guess what I'll be doing next cycle ;)

I'll try and find where i read that and post it back here.

Interesting! Thanks let us know if you find it.
:hugs:

We do it every other day sometimes less often b/c DH's abs get sore. :rofl: :rofl:

You bad girl you!! Wearing hubby out!! Tsk tsk!! :rofl::rofl:

My dr says every other day...but if we were to go every day for the most fertile week..would that really decrease his sperm count and lessen our chances b/c of less sperm present when the egg pops out? :blush:

Hell at this point I can't wait till its time to start trying! I'm ready to start grabbing him and hauling him off to bed early ;) LOL!!! :rofl:

You bad girl you!! Wearing hubby out!! Tsk tsk!! :rofl::rofl:

My dr says every other day...but if we were to go every day for the most fertile week..would that really decrease his sperm count and lessen our chances b/c of less sperm present when the egg pops out? :blush:

Hell at this point I can't wait till its time to start trying! I'm ready to start grabbing him and hauling him off to bed early ;) LOL!!! :rofl:

Thats what I want to know :rofl: :rofl:

we do it every other day before ov and as soon as i get ewcm or a + opk we bd for 2 maybe 3 days in a row and then back to every other until ff tells me i have ov'd.

we did this with both dds and got pg. but then again we bd only once on the day of ovulation with my angels (so plenty of strong healthy sperm) and we got pg with them that way.

so i guess it doesnt really matter lol. x

We do it everyday for about the first 18 days of cycle .. and then every other day after .. !:)

I don't plan it either way. Just try to make sure we BD most days for about the 4-5 around fertile time, and for fun other than that... which usually averages around 3 outta every 4 days over the course of the whole month. Hmm... If we weren't TTC I might think we need a new hobby. :rofl:

I tried it both ways and no luck since MC!
This month DF insisted on saving up swimmers so i'll let you know 11th Nov!

My vote on behalf of my private parts: Every other day... she gets sore when she does it too much!

:rofl: I second this!!!!!

Sometimes I can go for three days then i need at least a one day break

:rofl: to these responses!!!

We go for at least every other day,sometimes everyday close to ov

:dust:

xx

I've been wondering about this too. I've suggested every other day to my husband, and he thought that was awesome, since I usually can't be bothered that often. I don't know if my girl bits would stand up to every day!

It would be good to know whether every day or every other day really is best..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->