quick update on me

Carlz

My 1st baby
Reaction score
Just to update been in hospital since sunday with high blood pressure and migranes sickness visual disturbances they are inducing me 2moro I begged to be allowed out tonight to have a good sleep nice food and a shower i have to be back in at 8am.
Just wondering if after my pessary is inserted do i have to stay in hospital or will they allow me to go home im guessing i will have to be monitored?
I had a sweep this morning hoping tings will start on their own.
Its my due date today

Good luck hun. Im pretty sure once you've had the pessary you have to stay in to be monitored, although if the first one doesn't work they might let you home again, this happened to a friend of mine recently. Although, if your BP is high they would probably keep you in and so something else to move things along.

:hugs:

Good luck, i hope it all goes well x

Ood luck hope it goes well swiftly and smoothly for you. Normally they'll keep you in once they start you off so take lots to do. Xxx

Well after all that they decided not to induce so i went in for nothing so pissed off. I didnt want to be induced but they been saying it for days and i geared myself up fopr it.
So im still here only 2 days overdue but i had a show this morning and have constant period pain and backache cant be far off now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->