quick update!

arj

Reaction score
I had my boys this morning! 35+1 1st baby cephalic 6lb4 Weston Bruce, and then Bentley Keenan followed feet first and weighs 6lb7! Both in nicu for feeding and breathing",can't wait to hold them and have them out! Could be up to two weeks. Will do birth stout when I get home

Oh wow ! Congratulations to you all ! I'm sure both boys will be fine and well soon. Both my boys ended up in SCBU for a few days and they were fine.
Try and get some rest. Fingers crossed it won't be long before you get to cuddle your boys - it'll be all the more special when you do x x x

Congrats!! So sorry they're in the NICU - hope they do well and come home soon. Recover soon mama!!

Congrats again! I can't wait to hear all about it! How long are they keeping you in the hospital?

Omg, congrats! Tell us the whole story when you can! And pictures!

Congrats!! How exciting :D and awesome weights well done!!

Ooohh, congrats! I've been waiting to see whether you were going to give birth in the next couple days. Well done, hope they can come home soon! :happydance:

Omg Arj! Huge Congrats! Hopefully both boys only have to be in nicu for a little bit... Hope you're doing well :flower:

Big congrats!

Hope their stay in nicu is short and you're holding them soon xx

Congratulations. I hope their stay on nicu is short and you are all home soon.

Take care and can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures. x

Goodness, we're on hols at the moment so haven't been on here for a few days, I log on this morning to read this shock news. Wow arj, you had them!!! Your period aches over the past two weeks did mean something lol.

Loads of congratulations honey, the boys sound gorgeous and healthy, they may even be out before two weeks is up. Take care, and so so pleased you got your 'easy' labour at last! Xxx

Huge congrats Arj both are fantastic weights. They will soon be home with you once they have mastered sucking.

WOW!!! I knew it! :happydance: Congrats Arj!!! I hope their stay in the nicu is short and you and the boys are able to come home soon! Amazing weights for being 35+1!! Good job~ :hugs:
can't wait to hear the whole story and see some pics

Wow!!!!! Congrats hun!!!

But im so jealous!!!!

Cant wait to see pics!!

Congratulations to you all - now the fun really starts, lol!!

Great weights too - well done. xx

Congratulations mama!!! I'm so very happy for you :hugs: and like the ladies have said, I hope their stay in hospital is very short! Rest it up, you won't have much time when they're home! Mwah xxx

Congrats dear,wow so jealous when I hear stories like these! Wish them boys a quick stay in the NICU!

OMFG I had this weird feeling that it would all happen since you DTD and it bloody did!!

Congratulations!!! They were in a hurry haha awww I am SO happy for you. Hoping so very much that they're out of NICU asap so you can hold them. That must be tough.

Great weights too, you've done so well. Looking forward to reading your story and seeing the little men x

Congratulations!! Welcome to the world of twin motherhood. You are embarking on an adventure unlike any other. Let the fun, love and excitement begin!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->