quick update!

ARJ WE WANT PICTURES!!!! I CANT BELIEVE WE WENT ON THE SAME DAY! I WANT TO KNOW YOUR TIMES, WHO BEAT WHO??? LOL

Fidgs, i know ur jealous but trust me, im glad your still preggo, NICU is scary place, every day inside is 2 less in the NICU! thats what they say anyway! good luck and I cant wait to see your girls!!!

:flower:Congratulations ARJ!!!:flower:
Beautiful names and amazing weights!
Hope you and the boys are doing well

Congratulations! Great weight, I hope their stay in nicu will be short and you get cuddles with them soon x

Huge congratulations! :happydance:

I had a feeling you wouldn't go much longer from reading the discomfort you were in, are you more comfortable now without the huge bump? Hope the afterpains go soon :flower:

The boys will be out of nicu before you know it and back home - fab weights :)

Can't wait to see pics :flower:

Congratulations arj, can't wait to see pics of you little ones. Xx:flower:

Congratulations sweetie :) Hope you can bring your boys home soon xxx

Congratulations!!! I have been following your posts and had to check in over here....so excited for you!!!! :)

OMG Arj Congrats, did your waters break or were you induced? please please write us a birth story as soon as you and your wee miracles are well enough
https://www.dazzlejunction.com/greetings/baby-mommy/tiny-blessings-dj.jpg

Thanks ladies :) ill put photos on when I get home, I'm living at hospital till boys are well enough to come home, which will hopefully be soon! They are both off cpap and glucose and are out of incubators, but have feeding tubes in noses. I'm expressing 3 hourly an once in the night. Just need both boys to stop being so sleepy and starting feeding from the breast and not need the feeding tubes. They both suck but not for long and fall asleep too fast! Just a time thing... will do birth story and photos when I'm home. By then there may be some girl sets ( looking at u kc and fidgetsmammy)!!

Congrats, Arj!!!

Great weights and beautiful names!

Thanks for the update, great to hear the boys are doing well. I hope they improve with their feeding so you can all get home. X

Our boys seem to be doing the same, just down to the feeding issues, being too tired to really nurse yet so getting it through the tube. I cant believe we had our boys the same day! I can't wait to see pictures of yours and read your birth story! I am also living in the hospital with boys and waiting to go home before I put my birth story together. Good luck! I hope they progress quickly, so far mine are! :o

Congratulations Arj, great job cooking those bubs in there! Great weights for 35 wks. Hope all improves with the feeding so you can have them home soon. Well done!
Love the names too x

Wow congratulations! Can't believe what good weights they were. My singleton girlie was only 6lbs 7oz at 38+6. Hope you get cuddles soon.

aw wow congrats arj i cant believe youve had them fantastic weights!!!
im 35+1 today though... :| haha scary thought!!!! xxxx look after yourself

Congratulations!!!!! well done great weights and glad all is well, I had mine too on july 14th! mine are in nicu too for the next 3 months but we are hopfull they will be ok x x x:hugs::hugs:

Clair you had your babies too???? How did I miss this??!!! How are they doing? How are YOU doing? How much did they weigh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->