Quick update

blamesydney

Reaction score
I just got back from the hospital. :dohh:
Today I was supposed to go to my obgyn for a normal visit, I was 1cm dilated and still 50% effaced, but they found +3 protein in my urine sample and I had high blood pressure and swelling. They sent me to triage where I laid for like ABILLION hours and they monitored everything, my blood pressure was fine, her heartbeat was perfect, but I kept having itty bitty contractions the entire time I was there. They made me give them ANOTHER urine sample and then they gave me a catheter (which hurt so bad I called Joe just to tell him that I hated him for getting me pregnant.) :nope:

Anyways, I have possible preeclampsia. :shrug:

I return on monday to get tested again and if it hasn't improved any I'm probably going to have an induction.
Might get to meet scarlet a bit earlier then I thought!

Aw that's sucks :( my friend had it and got induced yesterday she just gave birth to her little boy earlier a big boy too!!

But at least your full term and soon maybe meeting your little girl<3

Aw that's sucks :( my friend had it and got induced yesterday she just gave birth to her little boy earlier a big boy too!!

I'm excited to meet her, just a bit nervous about induction. I could hardly handle all the poking and prodding today. :nope:

:( Awe sorry about the pre-eclampsia possibility, at least LO should be healthy enough to not have problems :)

Hope you don't have it though :hugs:

Good luck with everything and hope you both are healthy and no pre-eclampsia.

Here's hoping your body was just singing all at once and nothing is actually wrong.

If you think about it, you could go into labor any day now

I'm excited to meet her, just a bit nervous about induction. I could hardly handle all the poking and prodding today. :nope:

Hopefully it was false. But I was induced it wasn't as bad. Yes it hurt! But i went 10 hours with anything till I finally give in to an epidural cause I wasn't dilating

Keep us update<3.

I had suspsected pre-eclampsia with Jake as I had protein in my waters, headaches and I swelled up, turns out it wasn't pre-eclampsia it was something to do with my kidneys. I was still induced though. Induction wasn't that bad, the annoying thing was having to stay in one place because of the drip though.

Aww that's horrible :(

Well I hope everything goes okay for you and Scarlet! :flower:

Thanks everyone!

I had tried everything from eggplant to walking since the day I hit 37 weeks thinking I was ready, but sitting at the hospital with all the needles poking me and everything has gotten me terrified. :dohh: The nurse even looked at my death glare while she was giving me the cath and said "wow, I take it you're getting an epidural."

Anyways, they said I was really dehydrated as well, and that I need to be on bedrest over the weekend, so I've been laying around and downing lemonade like crazy. (I hate water) I'll update after my appointment on monday. :thumbup:

Text me !!!!
It exciting !! :haha:
I was induced and it's not bad at all sucks you had to get a cathader(spelling?) without and epidural . But yeah can't wait to see her !! At least if your induced soon she won't be a ten pounder ! Lol .

Sorry to hear about whats going on,I hope you get to meet your LO soon!!!:kiss:

Alright, so I just got back from the doctor.
My blood pressure is still a bit high, and they didn't really say anything about my protein, and at one point they were talking about "moving labor along" and I nearly had a heart attack! :wacko: They checked and I was about 1 1/2 cm dialated. But then they had me do a nonstress test to which I got about perfect results, so they ended up just telling me to stay on bedrest.

So I go to the doctor every monday and thursday, but no Scarlet yet! :thumbup:

I hope you get to feeling better and that LO shows up on her own before they have to evict her. Oh and sugar can dehydrate you further so you may want to switch to lemon water instead of lemonade.

:hugs: glad she isn't being forced out! Take it easy like they say, hope she comes when she's ready instead. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->