Quick! When to call the doctor?

Genevevex

Reaction score
So, I've been having lots of normal pregnancy symptoms... nausea, etc.

This morning when I got to work, I realized that I am dizzy. Not nauseous, really, but bonafide dizzy. I reached for something and almost fell over because I missed it. As the day has gone on, now I have the WORST headache! It is pounding and I can't concentrate, and I still feel dizzy.

It didn't occur to me until it's been a few hours that this might have something to do with blood pressure? Or something important? I dunno. Should I call the doctor or wait it out and see if tomorrow is better?

How's your blood sugar? Have you eaten enough and drank enough water? Dehydration headaches are awful. I would say try to eat something and drink a big glass of water and see how you feel in a couple hours. If it keeps up, I would call your doctor and see what they think.

I've been drinking water all day, and snacking on cashews and jerky. I was just thinking to myself how good I was doing on my water intake today. :( Maybe not?

Def could be dehydration, I have had a lot of dizzy spells also, my dr said its normal for the most part and to drink lots of fluids. U need more than normal when preg! Maybe u can run to a drug store or pharmacy that had one of those blood pressure machines...... It would tell u , but always call for a Piece of mind too....I called my dr a couple wks ago when I was super dizzy, whenever I go from sitting to standing I blackout and super dizzy :/

If you are worried Hun go get checked at local a and e I have been really sick and I have low blood pressure xx

I've been drinking water all day, and snacking on cashews and jerky. I was just thinking to myself how good I was doing on my water intake today. :( Maybe not?

Try some carbs. And some more water. As PP said, you need lots more when pregnant. Making all that extra blood and stuff. Good luck, sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->