Quinny Moodd vs Silver Cross Surf2

kariss

Reaction score
Please help, I'm finding this just as hard as choosing a name!
I think we have narrowed it down to these two..I like the look of both..but am yet to push around ect.

Anyone have any experience? Opinions? Or other suggestions?
I think they both work out around the £800 mark, for pram, carrycot, and car seat.

Thanks

Silver cross..we would properly go for black or blue

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Quinny - I prefer it in black but have found it in this grey for a lot cheaper...so would prob be tempted to get this colour

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
We tried every pram out under the sun, & we didn't go for either of your choices but I'll give you my experiences from trying them out. The Quinny is very big, as in width, so unless you have a big car, it might be a pain putting it in the boot. The wheel pops off easy enough though if you don't mind doing that. Also, I'm not sure what they're like on the new moodd but the old Quinny had blow up tyres and if you got a puncture it was a real pain!

I really like the silver cross surf 2, it's lovely to look at. Only issue with that is we found the fold on it quite fiddly, but I'm sure once you get used to it from doing it so often you'd be able to do it easy enough. I also didn't like the size of the basket on it. But if I was to choose one I'd personally go for the silver cross based on being the nicest looking pram and its small fold.

Thanks for your reply!
We only have a corsa so will take into account what you said about the quinny! I think I agree that the silver cross looks much nicer and looks as if it would be a 'smoother' push. But then I've seen the quinny at a cheaper price :cry:

What did you go for in the end?

It's ridiculous how much prams cost when you're buying the whole set including the carrycot & car seat. We ended up going for an iCandy strawberry 2 & we love it. It's very easy to push, fold, etc, & got a fairly good deal on it. Pram shopping was so stressful, like you, it was almost as hard as choosing a name!! Lol.

I Just got the silvercross, but with maxi cosi car seat as all the others weighed a tonne!! absolutely love it!! Its so light and easy to move and use!! I was deciding between a quinney and this so glad i chose the silver cross! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->