quinny speedi

I have it! It's a great sturdy pushchair, one that will last till 3 or4. Only drawbacks are smallish basket and not parent facing. I didn't see the parent facing thing to be an issue as they aren't in that stage long. The wheels come off really easy and it folds easyily in half. The backwheels are quite wide but it fits in my coupe so not too bad. Maxi cosi carseat and dreami carrycot fit on the frame. My OH likes it ESP for the extending handle and ease to push. I'm keeping it for no3! X

I have it! It's a great sturdy pushchair, one that will last till 3 or4. Only drawbacks are smallish basket and not parent facing. I didn't see the parent facing thing to be an issue as they aren't in that stage long. The wheels come off really easy and it folds easyily in half. The backwheels are quite wide but it fits in my coupe so not too bad. Maxi cosi carseat and dreami carrycot fit on the frame. My OH likes it ESP for the extending handle and ease to push. I'm keeping it for no3! X

does it fit in your car without taking wheels off, i have a car about the same size as yours?:happydance:

It does, but it can be awkward I usually take one wheel off to make it easier lol. If you go to Mothercare with your car they will let you try getting it in out the boot. x

I have this one as well only been using it for a week and i love it...........easy to push, easy to fold, very light, looks good and brilliant on rough ground.

Only drawback is that it has just cost me £90 to buy a seat reducer for when its in pushchair mode, a footmuff and a raincover for the pushchair.

I didnt get a seat reducer Charlotte lasted near enough 6mth in the carrycot. Did you pushchair come with a bar already on it? Mine didnt and I was wondering if you can buy them seperate x

Just checked and mine came with a bar it was wrapped up in the hood.

I thought they all came with a bar?

I bought mine a year ago, must be the old model with no bar, im gonna try and find out if I can buy one seperate from quinny thanks x

sorry to sound stupid - but whats a sat reducer??!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->