• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rabbit

Sinead

Reaction score
Does anyone know what to do with rabbit? I let dh loose on a shopping spree on our local market and he came back with rabbit. I haven't got a clue what to do with it.

I suppose I should be grateful - last time he came back with 2 pheasants which I had to pluck and cut the heads and claws off - this time its at least cookable!!!!!!! :rofl:

I can't eat rabbit or duck. Something about them just ... *shivver*

:rofl: I will try anything once, twice if I like it!!!!!
We are currently doing rabbit stew!!!! Not sure what its going to be like.
Do you guys not fancy snails or frogs legs?
I've eaten snails and they're gross, but fancy trying frogs legs. One of the reasons I love going abroad is eating the local cuisine

I can't eat rabbit or duck. Something about them just ... *shivver*

You and Suzan would love my parents caravan - loads of ducks and rabbits just wanding about - we've named the ducks Clint (after Clint Eastwood) and Jasmine coz it a pretty name!!!!!

Ok get this..

I have friends that eat
_
_
_
_
-
_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
PIGEON and CAMELS! :sick:

We made stew - I really liked it, but dh wasn't keen

He nearly bought wood pigeon, but camel????? Even I'm not sure - yeah I'd probably give it a go in a restaurant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->