Rae05 at hospital

I hope everything is okay as well!

hey thanks girls,

She's okay...my doctor took f'ing FOREVER finding her heart beat and theres never an issue finding it. He was going with the doppler for a good 3-4 minutes before he found it and then it was realllyyy slow and didn't sound anything like normal at all. So he sent me over to the hospital to get another NST done. She passed but she's still not moving a lot, and her heart rate is okay...but they figure she was on her cord again when he was trying to find it. So I'm absolutely forbidden from laying on my back or even being propped up by pillows, I have to either lay on my side or sit. I have to keep doing kick counts again and get regular NSTs done, if she fails another one (cause she failed the first one), they're probably going to induce me.

I'm glad everything is OK, these babies are really causing us some worry eh?

I've got to go to the hospital twice a week now for bio-metric monitoring because they think the cord/placenta might be starting to slow down, and he's not growing as fast as he should - if so I have an appointment on friday where they might decide to induce.

...And apparently after their born is when the worry REALLY starts. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->