rafwife????

enjoy the rest hun xxxx

So glad to hear that you and bubs are well. Try and get as much rest as you can hun.
xxx
:hug:

Ah, I'm everso relieved for you sweetie. :hugs:

Enjoy a restful weekend. :D

Thanks girls :hug:

OH rang my boss on Tuesday to tell her I wouldn't be in on Wednesday or Friday and she was actually annoyed! Didn't ask how me or LO are so tbh if my midwife advises me not to go back to work then screw it. I don't owe her any favours by the sounds of it!

Absolutely Hon!

Unbelievable, stroppy bitch! :shock:

How...I just can't fathom some people...how could any job be more or even as important as your health not to mention that of your LO??? I would say I'm speechless :huh: but look; the words! Just...:hissy:

OH rang my boss on Tuesday to tell her I wouldn't be in on Wednesday or Friday and she was actually annoyed! Didn't ask how me or LO are so tbh if my midwife advises me not to go back to work then screw it. I don't owe her any favours by the sounds of it!

GAH! I just don't get how some people are wired!
Yeh, screw it - sounds like you'd be well out of there. Do you feel like you want to go back anyway?

Unbelievable! You'd think she'd just be glad you and Sophie were ok! Hope you're getting lots of rest :hugs: x

Thanks and fingers crossed for you both )

So glad you're ok hun, how did the hospital go? did you get the 2nd set of steroids?:hugs:

had us worried:hugs:

So glad you're ok hun, how did the hospital go? did you get the 2nd set of steroids?:hugs:

had us worried:hugs:

Yeah I got the two rounds of steroids 24 hours apart, which did worry me but I knew it was just in case.

Hospital went fine yesterday. I went in again in the morning to get checked over, and put back on the machine that measures contractions. Nothing at all was coming up, but I ended up hooked up to it for about 90mins as they were a bit concerned that LO wasn't moving much - though her heartrate was fine. She was just having a nice sleep, so some juice and biscuits woke her up!

They can't see any reason why I won't go to my due date, but have told me to take it easy just in case. They aren't sure what's caused the contractions and why they were present for long, so have put it down as a threatened preterm labour and have discharged me back to my own MW for a follow up appointment on Tuesday.

So hopefully *fingers crossed* she'll stay in there for another 10 weeks! I kept telling her the whole time we were in hospital that she wasn't allowed out yet!

Glad you ok .. we due the same date obvoiusly one of us gonna go first lets hope they both stay put for a while longer )

Sorry I missed this thread before hun. I am glad you are home and that all is well.
take it easy and keep those feet up when you can.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Sorry I missed this thread too darl! Hope little one stays in longer! cross those legs mrs! And try putting a pillow under your bum so that LO has to go against gravity!~:rofl:
:hug: to you darl and thinking of you! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->