Raging hormones tonight!

Bubble4

Reaction score
My hormones are totally up the left now! I had to remove myself from a petty argument with my husband over the sexual part in the movie 'That's my boy!' because my husband looked up when the lady was strutting her stuff! I could hear myself starting on him and I could hear how petty it was which was why I left the room. Well stormed out nearly crying my eyes out! I'm just feeling like a hormonal mess. Things like the movie wouldn't usually bother me at all so I'm putting it down to hormones...right? Anyone else any crazy hormone stories they want to share so I don't feel so alone in the 'crazy lady club'

No particular stories but oh my the raging hormones!! My poor husband hehe

Bubble the hormones are crazy..so much worse in Tri 1 but holy crap my poor hubby. He could’ve been eating too loud and wow...
This is my first so it took a little longer to get used to :haha:

I am finding myself very short tempered. I can hold myself down but little things really annoy me, lol.

Yes, I’m a mess. I’m hoping I level out a bit by the end of the first trimester.

I cried because my husband made mulled cider and the smell was so awful and I tried to make him stand in the kitchen to drink it all with the doors shut but I could still smell it and I cried because he wouldn’t take it outside in the freezing cold mid winter weather! I called him selfish and some how it ended with me sobbing about how he obviously doesn’t love me. Nutcase. And ten minutes later we were laughing about it. Thankfully - I really feel for him over the next 7 months!!

Yes, I’m a mess. I’m hoping I level out a bit by the end of the first trimester.

Does everything you see on tv give you the urge to want to cry?
I haven't actually cried yet , but I've gotten choked up many many times
So when does the first trimester end?

I started crying because the steak in our fridge had passed it’s expiration date! DH just hugged me and told me he would buy me another one! 2 mins later I realized how crazy I sound!

Awww , what a sweet husband . How far along are you?

It's funny the things we cry at 😂 I find myself crying at everything. My husband just looks at me and hugs me. I must look nuts! First trimester ends at 12 weeks and second trimester starts at week 13 (I think)

I am 5 weeks 4 days! Hopefully will have my first scan at my doctors appointment on the 7th!
Bubbles sounds like you have a good one too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->