Raisins - TMI!!

Vicky2806

Finlay & Angel Connor
Reaction score
Finlay is almost 9 months now and am always trying to find healthy snacks for him - thought we would try the mini boxes ov organic raisins which he seems to love but just changed a dirty nappy and its full ov raisins :blush: so am guessing he cant process them and therefore shouldnt be having them??? Anyone know??

Lol gross huh...I think it happens to everyone. Even my older boys have that happen when they have them now

Yeah Dec loves raisins and eats them by the bucket load and he has raisin poos to !!!! Lol

Yea it is gross ha ha got the shock ov my life wen i opened his nappy an all these raisins were staring bak at me lol!!! :rofl:

Lol wait until he tries corn...alot of dried fruits will do that though. Like cranberries, blueberries, cherries

hehe this made me chuckle

I find this when lo has bits of carrots and its comes out same way it went in?

Tee hee hee!! Aww think i'm going to have to give Tabs raisins now (not because of the nappy :lol: )

Hunter doesnt' like raisins, but he loves corn. It comes out "whole" when he poo's and he's 22 months. A lot of things like raisins, corn, cranberries, etc. come out looking like they didnt' chew it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->