Ramzi - are these the same side or different?

Jft1

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help, I swore these were opposites, but the more I look at it, I think the YS is throwing me off. Both are transvaginal, 7weeks for the first and 6+4 for the second. The first is DS so trying to use it to guess baby #2. Thanks!

D7B27AFE-9C5F-4848-96A4-11BCB92DA7B3.jpeg 2BF1681F-FF85-45BE-A539-3DCC9EC42CAA.jpeg

@tdog can you maybe help? I’m sure you’re good at this kind of thing

I put no stock in the ramzi theory at all. With my DS2 I had bleeding and had multiple ultrasounds, 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks, all transvaginal...every single one was vastly different. He even appeared on different sides within the sac. The white area that you're supposed to use as the placenta to judge which side it's on, it was all over the place, a different shape each time. Literally, it was like looking at 3 different babies ultrasounds. After that I gave up on ramzi. Lol

I put no stock in the ramzi theory at all. With my DS2 I had bleeding and had multiple ultrasounds, 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks, all transvaginal...every single one was vastly different. He even appeared on different sides within the sac. The white area that you're supposed to use as the placenta to judge which side it's on, it was all over the place, a different shape each time. Literally, it was like looking at 3 different babies ultrasounds. After that I gave up on ramzi. Lol
Lol oh I see! Tbh I did wonder how a theory could be 97% correct or whatever it is just by the side of implantation, but people swear by it. All the guesses for ramzi, 12 and 20 week scan for this baby have been girl, including the gender experts ans gender pros, but the gender expert on another site has said boy and I can’t work out why, it’s totally thrown me. I want the surprise but I’m so impatient this time lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->