Ramzi me pretty please :)

BlessedTS

Reaction score
I was faithfully taking the pill and thought I had a stomach bug when I was super sick all day for about a week. Hubby said "you may want to take a pregnancy test"; you can imagine how surprised I was when it came back positive. But my biggest shock came the next day when a sonogram showed twins :shock:.
I have finally pulled myself up off the floor and a million different emotions, we are super excited about our new little blessings.
I know that Ramzi hasn't been studied heavily on twins but I have read that it can be somewhat accurate on fraternal twins so I would love to have your thoughts and opinions on whether they look like boys, girls or one of each using Ramzi. Thank you all in advance!
Transvaginal 6 weeks + 2 days

TWIN BLESSINGS.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations!

I am guessing two girls :pink::pink:

Wow, congratulations!

I am guessing two girls :pink::pink:

:twingirls: would be wonderful. Honestly, we have no preference at all. We have a 2 1/2 yr old son and we have had sooooo much fun with him, he is truly the best thing ever! We will be soooo happy with whatever God blesses us with. I had sooo many emotions when we first found out, but we are so excited. Thank you for your guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->