Ramzi Method???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenRatio

Reaction score
Do you ladies know how to predict gender with ramzi method? lets do it for me for fun:happydance::happydance::happydance:

This was a belly scan at 7w6d with 176hb, i cant tell where the placenta is but baby was found left to my belly button.

Attachments

• 833342ee-753e-47d2-8b03-9cc194ec004d.jpg
    833342ee-753e-47d2-8b03-9cc194ec004d.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 8
  • fgf.jpg
    fgf.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 7
I was researching this too and found it a bit confusing.

Can you hear your placenta on your doppler? It makes a swishing sound.

When I had my ultrasound the tech told me my placenta as on the left side. I wasn't sure why she told me that. I later heard about ramzi method.

Hey Bella!! I read about ramzi but got super confused, DH and I submitted the scan to genderexpert, hehe just for funz. Will get the results in 24 hours.

I have a doppler and all i can find so far is the swishing sound and my hb. Swishing sound is on my left side so that means its a boy? because it says if the placenta is on the right on your scan then its a boy, but scan would be mirror image of the body. Thats what confuses me!

Also there is a gender section here where a lot of people are making guesses. You may want to post there. It seems like some people over there actually understand it. Lol

oh okey, better post it there! we must be having the same gender since the placenta is on the left?

Did u find hb with doppler yet? Can i see ur scan?

If it's a normal belly utrasound then you flip the sides they say. Right becomes left and vs versa. I think if your placenta started on left side it might be a girl. Let me know what the experts say.

Yes. I'll take a picture of my scan. I still can't find the babies hd. Starting to worry. I wish I didn't continually miscarry around 8-12 weeks.

How about you? Have you found hb?

Ok. Here it is. Although, I think I'm more confused because mine was a normal ultrasound bUT they told me my placenta was on left side. BUT I thought I had to reverse my image. Oh well.

Attachments

• 2016-07-26 19.22.54.jpg
    2016-07-26 19.22.54.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
Don't worry, I'm sure ur baby is there just too small to find the hb. I haven't found mine but I also have some weight around my belly lol

I got the result, they say my placenta is on the left and it's a girl. I have my friends scan and hers is on the left like mine and she had a boy.

It was fun but God knows lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
Well they were right that bump is a pink bump

Hehe DH refuses to believe this method, he wants a boy badly.

Bella I'm sure we are having the same gender, our scans look so similar

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-read-gender-predictions-gender-guessing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->