Random Ebay feedback

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
Not random as such however I sold a Next dress on there with a picture TBH it did need ironing but I just could not be bothered before taking the picture.. All the listing said was

"Girls next 6-9 month long sleeved dress.

Please take a look at my other items.

Will combine postage for multiple purchases. "

It sold for £1.90..

Just checked my feedback and this is what the buyer said..

Neutral "It was not that good"

I'm not quite sure what to make of that lol I take it she thought it was lovely then changed her mind or something never messaged me so I guess it turned up in one bit lol

Anyone else got any random feedback lol also what do you make of that feedback

Lol how random. Did she expect it to do magic tricks or something?!

How weird :S I would only ever leave neutral if I had a problem and it took ages to fix but eventually was sorted. If it was how it was described I've no idea how they can leave anything but good? Maybe that's just me though? Lol x

Thats really odd, If it bothers you, you can message ebay and ask for it to be removed if its only been written to compromise your feedback.

Well I'm still on new seller holds as I have not had a seller account over 90days so it just stops me getting my money... Kinda annoying I had no message to say anything was wrong with it etc Its my second Neutral one said an Item smelt of smoke but we don't smoke so figure that must of been something to do with the delivery company so just left a follow up saying sorry but that we don't smoke.

If it's stopping you getting your money I would contact ebay and see if their's anything they can do about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->