random facts..

A pregnant woman can legally wee in a policeman's helmet and they have to let her.

I heard an great pub quiz one and thought of you guys.

Charles Darwin's grandfather was Josiah Wedgwood, founder of the famous pottery company.

It's strange that Josiah Wedgwood is so famous really. I live in stoke on trent (the potteries) and obviously we learnt about him and visited the museums etc but I never really thought anyone else learnt about him lol. Sadly the house where he lived is now being flooded because of the councils pavement (sorry to derail the thread just thought it was interesting)

Hair is made of the same substance as finger nails
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself

What about the woman that had a 3+ hour orgasm. She was on sex sent me to the er.

I watched that aswell!! That was bad! I have no idea what I would do but it would take me longer than 3 hrs to go to hospital! I would be mortified! Lol.

Lol my oh would be reminding me about it forever more

If you took all the air out of our bodies what would be left over would be yhe size of a sugar cube

I thought the mad hatter thing came from the fact that hat MAKERS used mercury to make felt from beaver pelts.

The actress Cameron Diaz has a phobia of being sick and of germs. I'm proud of this as I have a phobia of being sick too :haha:

I don't have any, do glad I'm not a cat ouch.

Apparently dogs have a curbed tip of their penis that hooks into the girl so that they can't get away easily when mating. Oh just told me that lol.

I don't have any, do glad I'm not a cat ouch.

Apparently dogs have a curbed tip of their penis that hooks into the girl so that they can't get away easily when mating. Oh just told me that lol.

Something on the male penis swells inside the bitch whilst mating, which causes them to be locked, or tied together.

The kangaroo has a double pronged penis.

I adore that this has become an animal mating/orgasm facts thread!

Elvis Presley was actually a twin. His brother was born before him and was sadly stillborn. His name was Jesse! Elvis then remained an only child all his life.

The actress Cameron Diaz has a phobia of being sick and of germs. I'm proud of this as I have a phobia of being sick too :haha:

I also have this phobia! I didn't think I'd ever see someone else who did :haha: x

Elvis Presley was actually a twin. His brother was born before him and was sadly stillborn. His name was Jesse! Elvis then remained an only child all his life.

Bringing some normality back?

Bringing some normality back?

Lmao, i didn't mean to spoil it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back