Random I know. Can't wait to have a fast, powerful pee lol!!

KS1977

Reaction score
Hey ladies'
Anyone with me on this one? I long for the day that I am able to go to the loo to pee, and it come out as though I've been needing one for days! I'm fed up now of going to the loo and it trickle out with no force! Roll on that day lol! Random thread I know but hey ho! X

I know what u mean and then to top it off 10 mins later u feel like ur bursting again!

Snap! It hurts to walk so going the loo for a pathetic trickle only to go again 10 mins later is doing my head in!

I was only saying this yesterday, getting induced in the morning so not long to wait.

lol, yes it will feel more than satisfying I think! x

Aha!!!! Love to be able to do more than an egg cup full only to feel desperate again 10 mins later! Even my husband after me screaming Omg I'm desperate move out the way says... Was that it?! Why's everything so dramatic nowadays...

haha yeah! i feel like im bursting to go then when i get there its a trickle lol x

Don't laugh - but now the bump's bigger, I find it makes a difference whether I pull my trousers down properly, or whether I keep them above my knees, sort of thing?? If I spread my knees a bit wider, I can lean forward more, and things seem to flow a bit easier hehe :)

Cannot wait!

Ill save a fortune on toilet paper too haha!

I am sick of having a braxton hick, shouting "I need a wee!!!" and running to the toilet to sit there for about a minute and then releasing about 300mls!!

Well i have been vomiting over the weekend quite violently and whilst doing this i have been peeing myself and it feels like pints! even if i go for a pee just before i am sick i still manage to pee loads! sorry if thats tmi:blush:

Amen! Our wastewater bill has been through the roof the last month or so, haha!

I never thought I'd ever be jealous of listening to the OH in a morning going for a pee! But I'm afraid to say I am lol!

yup I'm in this club too! worst bit is going the the doctors, them asking for a sample and then cos of bump, misjudging where to hold it and then missing the tiny amount of urine. This has happened to me twice. luckily though 10 mins later I need to go again...

YES! I was just mentioning this to OH yesterday, and he looked at me like I was insane! :haha:

I'll have to show him this thread! He'll believe me now! haha!

x :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->