Random ovulation question.

mcwhmm

Reaction score
My cycles have been regular at 31 days for the past 3 months. My LMP was march 20th-25th. I dtd march 27th and then not again until April 5 and 6 due to moving and exhaustion! I got a bfp on April 15th. I wasn't tracking ovulation, but according to my app I should have ovulated on the 5 or 6th. However, I know not everybody is regular. Is it possible that I conceived the 27th or is that way too early? Just wondering because whenever I look up when I conceived it says the 2nd-8th are my most probable days. And is 10 days after ovulation to early to get an obvious positive?

With my previous pregnancy I ovulated ONE day after my period, this time i ovulated three days after AF, I have short ish cycles. You could have ovulated early it really isn't impossible

Also some ladies do get BFP at 10dpo, I didn't get mine until 14dpo.

I always just thought with longer cycles I wouldn't ovulate until later

I ovulated 12 days after af and I got my bfp at 10 dpo, I have 28 day cycles, it is possible to ovulate early but as you dtd during what your chart says is your fertile days, there's a good chance you ovulated 5h or 6th, congratulations on your bfp x

Probably the 5 or 6. I got my bfp at 12 dpo very clear. And I ovulated at cd 21 (I have 35 ish day cycles)

Sometimes you have a longer luteal (sp) phase , mine is 16 days where as most are 14 x

Most likely you O the 5th or 6th. The 27th is very possible but with longer cycles it would be less likely. If you had shorter cycles then I would say 27th more likely. Hope that makes sense.

Id say between 5-6th. I got pos at 10dpo congratulations x

Thanks ladies I'm just confused trying to figure this out lol does anybody have longer cycles and ovulate earlier??

I've gotten a bfp @ 7dpo before so 10dpo is definitely not too early and is about average for most women testing with early/sensitive tests :)

With a 31 day cycle it's not even possible to ovulate that early due to the luetal phase length and what not is it?

Well it depends how long your LP is, not everyone's is 14days long. Mine is usually 12/13. If you weren't tracking ovulation with OPK's or BBT then it will just be an estimate, so go with a 14day LP and that would put you at an ovulation of CD17. An LP is never usually any longer than 16days long, and if it's longer then you could have problems trying to conceive and as you obviously don't have a problem there, we can assume yours is around normal length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->