Random questions about wipes

Rach276

Reaction score
How long does a packet of wipes last?? Iv got a few packs and have no idea how long they are going to last him.

we seenm to get through loads of wipes so quickly, i would say we use 3/4packs a week :dohh: i'm sure others must use less! x

Prob 2 a week? Dunno buy loads so never really know but doesnt seem that many

about 2-3 packs but i buy loads when they are on offer x

3-4 packs a week

I use them for EVERYTHING lol

Lol so its not like I should curb my buying of wipes then? Iv had to stop with my nappy buying because I dont know how many hes going to get through.
Also whats the best brand? I got the Huggies ones so far.

About 2-3 packs. You'll realise once baby comes, if you ever need to clean anything, you'll reach for a baby wipe. I'm contemplating cleaning my floor with them! They pick up dirt better :rofl:

Lol I did use a sample pack up because my nose was sore and blowing it with tissue was hurting me!
How many should I pre-buy ideally?

3-4 packs a week

I use them for EVERYTHING lol

Same here..
oh i went mental buying nappies and wipes when i was pregnant, i must have 30 packs lying about. Glad i only got one pack of *SIMPLE* wipes though. I used them for ONE nappy change and poor Sam had a god awful reaction to them on his poor little bits.

I would only pre-buy if an offer was on. I had a cupboard full. They lasted me a good few months. Buy I always buy lots when there are offers on. You can't go wrong. Don't buy perfumed ones though. Your baby might be allergic. I bought huggies pure or pamper fragrance free ones.

xx

We go through 1-2 packs a week....I like to conserve, lol. We buy in bulk though, because Target usually has a good sale going on for a box of 10 packages of wipes (refills) for only 9 dollars. So we've got loads stored up.

Lol so its not like I should curb my buying of wipes then? Iv had to stop with my nappy buying because I dont know how many hes going to get through.
I find huggies wipes sticky yet rough - personally anyway!

I used pampers I loved the smell - Now I hate the smell so I swapped to BOOTS own you can get sensitive, none fragranced and fragranced! I've bought sensitive for newborn (white pack) and Caitlin has both the fragrance and none fragrance (purple packs) which I like the smell of for little clean ups none fragrance for smelly bum lol

Thanks wobbs il get some of them, can collect boots points too :D

Do you mean best brand for nappies or wipes??
I think with both, it depends on your LO - with the nappies, it will depend on the size & body shape of your LO......Huggies fit Olivia best.
And with wipes, we don't use them yet, but I guess each baby could be more sensitive to one brand than others, so it's trial & error. We've bought a couple packs of each brand (huggies/pampers/tesco/boots/johnsons) to see what suits Olivia best.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->