• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Random Small Questions Thread?

Lol! He hasn't felt him in AGES! and hes getting all frustraited with it bless him
xxx

Lol! He hasn't felt him in AGES! and hes getting all frustraited with it bless him
xxx

Just to confuse matters, theres are 3 ways of dividing the trimesters

Development:
This uses actual developmental stages to divide up a pregnancy. From LMP to 12 weeks the embryo develops all the major organs and becomes a fetus. From 12 weeks to 27 weeks the fetus continues developing and reaches viability. From 27 weeks on the fetus finishes development and prepares for delivery. Here the second trimester begins at 12w 0d and the third at 27w 0d.
Gestation:
With this method you take the 40 weeks of gestation and divide by three. Here the second trimester begins at 13w 3d and the third at 26w 6d.
Conception:
This method is where you take the 38 weeks of post conception development, divide by three, and add two weeks. Here the second trimester begins at 14w 5d and the third at 27w 3d.

this site will give you dates you will enter each trimester https://www.baby2see.com/trimester_calculator.html

bubs never kicks for anyone but me! Im sure people think im making it up :rofl:

^ same with my LO. she will be kicking like crazy and as soon as someone else puts their hand on my stomch she stops! im like i swear she was just kicking! my OH has only felt her a couple of times

Our LO is a complete daddys boy.. The second i talk to OH on video chat he is alert and kicking he crap out of me.. scared he might climb out of me when OH can touch my belly again haha

yeah i cried my eyes out when she broke down cos shes never seen her kids :cry:

Breastpads --> The Johnson's ones. I only used like 4 from my pack because I wasn't a leaker really before or after the birth :shy:... if you find yourself in an emergency lol you can cut pantyliners in half and stick them in your bra.

Parents coming around --> OHs parents accepted it right away and his mom called me a couple of days later to make sure I was doing alright after I told my parents and told me to go by their place anytime I needed to. My parents... ugh. I think it took them (my dad basically) over a month to accept that I wasn't going to terminate. And much longer to not be a douchebag about me having a baby. He still is :growlmad:

Stretchmarks --> On my hips around 15 weeks, on my belly around 20 really small ones but then at 34-35 weeks KABLAM toooooons!!

Taking LO out --> My LO was healthy and we came home from the hospital when she was 3 days old.. I took her out that night to go buy a glider for our room! lol. I was desperate to get out, after 4 days stuck in the hospital.

parents coming round- my mum was there with me when i got the bfp, she said if it was her she'd abort but that it was entirely up to me, she told everyone for me so i never had that dilemma and everyones taken it really well. My dads just too laid back anyway lol.
FOBs parents, it was a little different for them bc hes older but strangely enough my family were a million times more supportive, his familyy havent even seen me whilst pregnant, havent bought baby anything and havent even rang to find out how im doing. :shrug:

does anyone else get reaaallllyy hungry when they wake up for one of the many pisses through the night??

How much caffeine are you allowed to have? I know it's suggested that you don't have any, but I don't think it counts when you've worked in a coffee shop every day for the past two years and are highly addicted to caffeine lol. I'm used to drinking about 4 cups of coffee OR about 4 shots of espresso daily, sometimes more. And I know I'm not pregnant yet, but I just wanna know.
And when is it the worst to have? Is it only bad in 1st tri because baby is still developing and whatnot? What about later tri's? I noticed trashit said something about it on the rose oil thread - is baby 100% okay still?

Just wondering! :p

(EDIT: Woops, didn't finish that sentence lmao. I just wanna know because my friend used to drink just as much as I do, and she's pregnant. ;) )

they suggest 6mg a day which i believe is like 6 cups of tea or 2 espressos? :shrug: i havent paid any attention anyway, i cut down on caffine to stop my anxiety, but that means i drink decaf tea instead of normal, if im craving lucozade like i was for a good few weeks ill drink as much as i want, and i still have the odd diet coke too. Bubs is fine, so im not fussed. If you listen to every guideline going you'll never eat or drink lol or even have a bath :rofl: i think its down to common sense, and listening to your body. X

Ah yes, I agree with listening to your body. Especially about the eating thing, lol. I would absolutely die if I had to follow a strict pregnancy diet. Though I know I won't be allowed sushi if I get pregnant. So sad. :( Thanks for answering!

i dont like any of the foods were not allowed anyway so that bit doesnt bother me, i just cant wait to be able to take painkillers again!lol

my question is how long do you bleed after labour? and how heavy is it? my mum and nana are making out its like a horror scene and have made me keep the plastic on the new matress until i stop bleeding, is it that bad?!

Oh I bet! I thought Tylenol was okay during pregnancy? I usually take ibuprofen and idk why that's so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->