Random Small Questions Thread?

questionnnnn
what size nursing bra should i get? i know you're meant to get a size bigger (?) but is that bigger cup size or back size or both...?
confuzzling

I was told that the size you are at 36 weeks+ is a good estimate of the size you'll be after the baby. But that's just what I was told, so I don't know how reliable that information is :S sorry

Anna, whats a pramette? :blush: these termings confuse me!!
oh idk either :haha:
but its this:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/1857830new.jpghttps://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/1857834_4.jpg
its spotty like the first picture.

haha i try and justify the amount of clothes i buy for him with how cheap i am :haha: i dont think hes got anything that i paid more than £5 for, i never buy anything from shops, ive got all his stuff either off ebay, or the buy section on here, or given to me as a gift. :thumbup: also im planning to sell it all after hes grown out of it so that makes me think its ok :winkwink: and then i can use that money to buy the next size oooooh how exciting :happydance:

i have the spotty one :happydance: love it!!!

Anna, whats a pramette? :blush: these termings confuse me!!
oh idk either :haha:
but its this:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/1857830new.jpghttps://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/1857834_4.jpg
its spotty like the first picture.

haha i try and justify the amount of clothes i buy for him with how cheap i am :haha: i dont think hes got anything that i paid more than £5 for, i never buy anything from shops, ive got all his stuff either off ebay, or the buy section on here, or given to me as a gift. :thumbup: also im planning to sell it all after hes grown out of it so that makes me think its ok :winkwink: and then i can use that money to buy the next size oooooh how exciting :happydance:

Aw, they are so cute :cloud9:

wellll i went to mothercare to get measured at 37weeks for nursing bras, they told me when i went at 31 weeks i had to wait until 37 weeks. She got me a D cup but measured me at a FF?! she said not to buy normal bras in a D but the nursing bra needed to be, :shrug: confoooozing!!
Aww i like that pram :cloud9:
I see what you mean! I just call that a pram lol. xxx

sorry weird question but......

is it ok to wax your belly?
and when under 18 what benifits can you get?

i wouldnt reccomend waxing your belly, as my mum told me off for epiladying it lol! But you could shave it
xx

no point waxing/shaving as it will only grow back ten times thicker, it drops off once bubs is here.
if you are 16 or 17 you can get job seekers allowance IF you are classed as "severe hardship" i.e youre living alone and have no other source of income, youre living in a hostel etc. If you're living with parents im afraid theres not much you can claim until you're 29 weeks and then (i think) you can start income support, but i may be wrong and you may not be entitled to anything until bubs is born OR you are living alone xx

nooooooooooo dont shave your belly bad bad bad idea youll end up like an ape man

it drops off once bubs is here.

It does? I know I still had after.. I don't know if I still do now as with the horrible stretch marks and saggy skin it's hard to feel/see :haha:
I can still see some really dark long ones around my belly button though :cry:

Waxing won't make it grow back thicker however, when I was doing beauty at college We were advised not to wax pregnant women's stomachs x

i'm absolutely furious. my mumma bought me a carton of milk on the 28th which i thought tasted a bit off yesterday and the day before but i didnt check because i thought there's no way it can be after 1-2 days in the fridge! I just smelt it today and it was wayyy off, checked the date, it went off on the fucking 26th! So the *******s were selling off milk!! Now im really worried i may have hurt Audie or something :cry: no wonder i havent been off the bloomin toilet these past couple days!!!!

didnt want to make a new tread so im posting here

DOUBLE DIGITS TODAY!!!! :happydance:

oh no :cry: Jude had it when he was first born, my breast milk caused it, absolute nightmare. have you got colic drops?

oh no :cry: Jude had it when he was first born, my breast milk caused it, absolute nightmare. have you got colic drops?

yeah got infacol and dentinox, he's still been screaming all day and all of last night :( it's sending me loopy! Might take him to out of hours doctors if this carries on I thought they were meant to have 3 hour bouts not 24 hours! D:

I waxed my belly and it was completely fine. It still hasn't grown back properly. Don't shave though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->