Random Stabbing right Chest Pains

hhimayy

Reaction score
So I doubt this is pregnancy related but seeing as this has come and gone for me over the last year and I have been pregnant off and on for the last year I thought possibly there is a connection.

I get this random stabbing pain on the right side of my chest that lasts for a couple of seconds. It's right in the middle of my chest off to the right slightly. It seems to be pretty random but I've been watching to see if I can connect it to eating.. Only once while in bed did it last fir about 10 seconds.

Anyone had this?

Not sure if could be pregnancy related or possibly could. Have you had your blood pressure checked recently? I have hbp for over a year and use to have that pain before i found out it was that

It was just taken last week and was 106 over something. I am overweight tho.

I will get weird pains in my chest that sound like yours. I tell DH "my heart hurts". It is when I inhale there is a sharp pain. I've had it checked out and they can't tell me what it is. It's sporadic and doesn't seem linked to anything in particular. I'm slightly overweight now but I was quite fit before when it was happening.

If they were when I took a breath I wouldn't think too much as them. As they are literally while I am sitting or standing still and not breathing added that I think they generally occur a few hours after eating it has my worried.

Sounds like what I get exactly. I have gallbladder issues. And the gallbladder is situated above the stomach on the right hand side. I feel gallbladder pain in my chest. Note what you have eaten a few hours before this. And ask your Doctor to get your gallbladder checked.

I actually came accross the gallbladder as an explanation last night. I've had a lot of bowel issues for almost 2 years now and my GI doc was going to check my gallbladder but then we discovered I had a nasty infection.

Jazda, was your pain in the upper chest? Mine is towards the top of my breast.

hhhmmm... I have had weird cramps that they have attributed to my gallbladder as well.

Pretty much entire chest area and around to my back was the pain.

Btw it could also be an inflamed esophagus from reflux

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->