RANDOM Thread

I have a major craving for spaghetti and cheddar cheese. RANDOM

I've got no particular craving at the moment - I just want to eat everything in sight!

God tell me about it, i've been terrible the last few days, i just don't seem to get full

I'm glad I'm not alone. I get to the point I feel guilty about eating because I feel I'm eating too much food and that I'll end up being a big slob :nope:

I've got no particular craving at the moment - I just want to eat everything in sight!

God tell me about it, i've been terrible the last few days, i just don't seem to get full

I'm glad I'm not alone. I get to the point I feel guilty about eating because I feel I'm eating too much food and that I'll end up being a big slob :nope:

Oh you are totally not alone Hun, i got really embarrassed at work today because about half an hour after lunch i was eating crisps and my colleague shouted thru 'are u eating again?!' :blush:

The summer dress is out of the wardrobe and on! :coolio::thumbup:

The summer dress is out of the wardrobe and on! :coolio::thumbup:

Woohoo!! I wore mine at the weekend with leggings, sooo comfy

I've had some really sad news about some friends of my Hubby today so feeling a bit bllaahhh...But trying to stay upbeat as its sweet potato day :-D

My enormous 18 week Bumpy...

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m520/pickle851/Bumpy.jpg

^^^ :hug: to your friend and you

I want your bump!! I'll try and take another picture of my supposed bump!

Ok so here are a few photos...

Photo 1 - My morning walk with the dog this morning. Loving the sun :coolio:

Photo 2 - Me in my summer dress (changed out of joules one)

Photo 3 - My bump progress seen in tight clothes. We're getting there :thumbup:

Attachments

• CIMG4085.jpg
    CIMG4085.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
  • CIMG4090.jpg
    CIMG4090.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG4091.jpg
    CIMG4091.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Awww... You defo have a little bump coming on, I don't understand why mine is so much bigger!!!!

I expect only pickle85 will appreciate this... I have the radio on and the only station I can get is North Norfolk Radio. Argh it's driving me mad, I don't even know after these songs. They're all pre my birth!

UPDATE - Oh no, it's got worse. I tried to go through the stations to find something else and now I'm stuck on Radio Norfolk. I can't go back to NNR.

I expect only pickle85 will appreciate this... I have the radio on and the only station I can get is North Norfolk Radio. Argh it's driving me mad, I don't even know after these songs. They're all pre my birth!

UPDATE - Oh no, it's got worse. I tried to go through the stations to find something else and now I'm stuck on Radio Norfolk. I can't go back to NNR.

OH NO!!!

Funnily enough there is a man from NNR talking to people with a big microphone right outside my office, maybe i should run out and shout a random message to you like..... "HHHEEEEYYY BUMP0911... IM A SWEET POTATO....WWWOOPPP WOOOPPP..."

OH NO!!!

Funnily enough there is a man from NNR talking to people with a big microphone right outside my office, maybe i should run out and shout a random message to you like..... "HHHEEEEYYY BUMP0911... IM A SWEET POTATO....WWWOOPPP WOOOPPP..."

Haha - that is beyond funny! I've digged out my old portable cd player so I can escape the rubbish and listen to some 'proper' music!

Well i just went to the shop for stamps and jiffy bags and somehow a bar of Milka Choccy with dime bar pieces just jumped in amongst my stuff..... Oh Dear I guess i better put it out of its misery

^^^ That's the best one! I love Dime bars (or Daim bars whatever they call them)!

YAY!!! I am so chuffed, just managed to get a half price photoshoot with a photographer i have loved for ages! Guna book it for a shoot with me Hubby and Bubs when he is here :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->