RANDOM Thread

Woohoo day off to myself!!!

Yay! Any plans of what you are going to do with it?

Well i think i am going to sort through all the bits i bought yesterday, was going to get it all washed and out on the line but then i thought i would prob need to do it again as won't be fresh by September time, then i am clearing out a cupboard to make space for the baby stuff, then i'm going to attempt to tidy my garden!

God my life is sooo exciting these days!!!

Thanks to the clock change yesterday, my iPhone alarm went off an hour early :-( so now I have a headache... What a way to start Monday! :-( things can only get better from here!

Well i think i am going to sort through all the bits i bought yesterday, was going to get it all washed and out on the line but then i thought i would prob need to do it again as won't be fresh by September time, then i am clearing out a cupboard to make space for the baby stuff, then i'm going to attempt to tidy my garden!

Try and make time to rest too! It's important for you and baby :hugs: Easier said than done I know. I definitely didn't do enough of it yesterday!

Try and make time to rest too! It's important for you and baby :hugs: Easier said than done I know. I definitely didn't do enough of it yesterday!

Yes must do that! I'm not very good at resting but must try harder!!

I feel so rough today :cry:

I just feel really drained and cold. I know it might all be connected to my UTI. Just want my results to hurry up so I can start whatever treatment is required.

My skin is looking horrid at the moment too. Spots galore. I want the radiant look I had at the beginning of my pregnancy!

I also wanna moan... :(

Woke up at 330 am with a bloody nose. Guess I swallowed too much blood cause I just violently threw it all up. Now I'm still awake feeling crummy & nauseous..

On a lighter note just felt my little girl move from the outside! Just felt that for the first time yesterday...such an amazing feeling!! :)

I also wanna moan... :(

Woke up at 330 am with a bloody nose. Guess I swallowed too much blood cause I just violently threw it all up. Now I'm still awake feeling crummy & nauseous..

On a lighter note just felt my little girl move from the outside! Just felt that for the first time yesterday...such an amazing feeling!! :)

Awww - bloody nose sucks but feeling baby definitely makes up for it!! :thumbup:

I can't sleep on my belly anymore booohoooooo:cry:

Oooo I am a belly sleeper! Try laying on your stomach but put a knee out then a pillow under your bump to relieve some stress..(if that makes sense!) works for me, I can't sleep any other way and my OB said it was fine if I was still comfy this way :)

Oooo I am a belly sleeper! Try laying on your stomach but put a knee out then a pillow under your bump to relieve some stress..(if that makes sense!) works for me, I can't sleep any other way and my OB said it was fine if I was still comfy this way :)

That's exactly what I do! As I really struggled with getting used to not sleeping on my tummy.

That's exactly what I do! As I really struggled with getting used to not sleeping on my tummy.

Us poor belly sleepers!!! I won't lie it's getting difficult I may have to give it up soon cause I can feel her squirm constantly on my stomach and that keeps me awake lol..

Yup I'm finding it really hard, I do sleep with the pillow exactly as MissFish said but it's just not the same to me, boy am I making up for this when peanut gets here :) X

Us poor belly sleepers!!! I won't lie it's getting difficult I may have to give it up soon cause I can feel her squirm constantly on my stomach and that keeps me awake lol..

Lol yup and the boobs too!! can't forget them, I have to have one on the pillow, one off with my belly hanging on the pillow and my leg over it haha. Can't believe I'm saying that on here loool

Lol yup and the boobs too!! can't forget them, I have to have one on the pillow, one off with my belly hanging on the pillow and my leg over it haha. Can't believe I'm saying that on here loool[/QUOTE]

LOL.. Ahh I needed a laugh! Pregnancy is so glamorous.

I feel this is the right place for me to say YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my idiot of an ex (FOB) finished with me on xmas eve and went back to his ex girlfriend, after telling me how happy he was i was pregnant, then changing his mind. making it out like i forced him into it. Anyway, i am really happy in another relationship with a boy i have been on and off with for 4 years and he has been my rock, the FOB and his girlfriend have sent me so much abuse, and told me my relationship wasnt going to work. I didnt retaliate, i just thought, karma will get you one day.

He text me today saying they had split up - i feel so smug.
also a bit happier as we can hopefully start building bridges for the babies sake and his girlfriend was vile i wanted her nowhere near my baby
but smug :) xxx

I feel this is the right place for me to say YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my idiot of an ex (FOB) finished with me on xmas eve and went back to his ex girlfriend, after telling me how happy he was i was pregnant, then changing his mind. making it out like i forced him into it. Anyway, i am really happy in another relationship with a boy i have been on and off with for 4 years and he has been my rock, the FOB and his girlfriend have sent me so much abuse, and told me my relationship wasnt going to work. I didnt retaliate, i just thought, karma will get you one day.

He text me today saying they had split up - i feel so smug.
also a bit happier as we can hopefully start building bridges for the babies sake and his girlfriend was vile i wanted her nowhere near my baby
but smug :) xxx

:thumbup: Good things come to those who wait - that's my motto!! Here's hoping things start to look up now psycho GF is off the scene :thumbup:

Apparantly Jeremy Kyle doesn't wear pants, and hasn't done for 20 years

Apparantly Jeremy Kyle doesn't wear pants, and hasn't done for 20 years

even more reason to love him!!!

Oh yes. I do have a little bit of a guilty crush on him :blush: Only a teeny weeny one!!

I think it's because he's so harsh on some of his guests. It makes me chuckle :lol:

i watch it so much i know before he reads the dna test out whether the baby is theirs or not, just by the tone of his voice lol xxxx:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->