RANT!!! Bfn AF will be late in 1.5 hrs

momwannabe81

Reaction score
All day bfn, tightness, aches and boobs somewhat achy and full feeling. It's 1030pm and af will officially be late, I feel as she's on her way but yet could just be late implantation. Why do I do this to myself, I know the whole drill and yet can't help being hopefull but all i get is disappointment. All day today googled "bfn day af due still have a chance?" And even tho there are those that got their bfp I just know af will be here soon and my body at 37 is just acting different. Even tho I've always been by the book 28 days cycle but yet can't get pregnant by the book .....sorry for the long rant but bfns got me really down

I've never gotten a :bfp: that early. All mine have come at least a week or 2 after a missed period. But I have an long, irregular cycle.
A lot of pregnancy symptoms are the same as pms. And also getti g bfns is very discouraging for someone trying. Don't let it get you down. There's still a chance this is the month for you. Sorry im not very good at talking and not sure id I made much sense.

3 more bfns...af still not here and dull cramps off and on. So hard to not to test but yet so heartbreaking.

Sorry about all the bfns... did af show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->