Rant feeling so annoyed

XtattoochickX

Reaction score
Hi everyone :flower:

I best say now i hope i dont offend anyone with my post

I truly feel peed off abit about my history ive been pregnant 6 times (3 children 2 aborts 1 misscarriage) i have my last child with my hubby

I was always that person who had to go extra carful not to fall pregnant
1st time i was on the pill and found out i was pregnant
2nd time i was on the pill also and found out at 16 weeks i was pregnant
3rd time i was on nothing and the 1 time my ex dtd inside i took the morning after pill the next day and still fell pregnant it didnt work
4th time was again 1 time by mistake didnt think to worry as period was due but it never arrived

Than we get to my hubby cut a long story short we liked each other for yrs but was to scared to talk with each other
We did 1 yr on/off texting till we decided lets get it on and get a house
Got married
Wanted a kid
And off course it took months and months and months off trying till we had a baby together
We decided we wanted another child and again we kept trying non stop months passing off nothing than when i decided to stop trying as wanted to book to redo some cosmestic surgery BOOM i find out im pregnant which resulted in a unwanted misscarriage :growlmad:

Since my miscarriage i was already ovulating after 2 weeks a scan confirmed and i was excited but unlucky again as i dont fall pregnant and again month after month off trying and nothing :cry:
We use OPKS so we deff are doing it right timing

Now this is where i dont want to offened anyone as i know some people take years and have to undergo treatment and ivf so please dont think im acting spoilt the reason for my post is because i know ive always fallen pregnant by 1 times has got me baffled to why now its so hard and its taking much longer

I got know idea if its me and maybe my bodies changed or its from my husbands side
Im 30 hes 28
Hes took years worth off steriods as hes into body building and hes been on and off them for 8yrs and i know they can effect your sperm count
Hes off them atm so we can try for a baby but im worried the steriod abuse may have took some effect on him
I know hes got me pregnant twice but i just want to know why it takes longer as to my past history
Has anyone else had this or the same kind off thing happen to them and if so will u be willing to share with me your story or thoughts

Im thinking to book us both into a private hospital for tests but not sure if u have to wait a certain time limit
I noticed this month i ovulated early as im normally 30day cycle and ovulate on day 15 but this month i ovulated on day 11 and period came on day 27 what was odd for me so thats caught my attention
I really want hubby to have his sperm count checked and to speak to a dr not just buy hcg from some gym friends and clomic pills
I feel scared like there not drs who sell these things how do u even know what amount u need to inject its all stupid trying to clean your body out off steroids without seeing a dr as maybe these things could be doing more harm and causing the delay :growlmad:

Thanks for reading girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"