RANT! I copped it from bitchy jealous women today at work! *UPDATE*

Talk about OBVIOUS jealousy.

I am glad you reported them. I don't think they realise its a crime to discriminate against your colleages and well a pregnant colleague they really want their bottoms fired don't they?

I think its pathetic to see grown women act like such bitchy school girls!!

Im so sorry they made you cry!! More then likely are just jealous!xxx

^That is definitely on the cards of what ill be doing for now on.

It pisses me off too because when one of them had their recent miscarriage i was there for her when she was crying at work, and helped her feel positive about it because i have had a miscarriage too etc. and her and i got along well until today when she had her buddy stirring me up. Unbelievable how shit people can be.

Good woman, stick out your lovely bump in front of their faces!

She is obviously still hurting over her mc and probably thinks by making you feel bad will make her feel better. Such immature and bitchy thinking will only end up making her feel worse.

Do keep us posted on what happens. xx

wow, jealousy or not, that kind of behaviour should not be in the workplace. Perhaps you should remind them that High school was finished x amount of years ago? Its time to grow up!

God what a pack of idiots ... I can relate tho... the dose's at my work were pretty bad too pet!!! In my first pregnancy...one male saying something to the effect of you shouldnt be eating that (packet of crisps) me saying Ill eat what i like and him saying something to the effect of well you havent seen yourself from behind :shock: - he always was the a*shole type that thought he was funny though...could never figure out why?? and then to top it all off the HR lady who I had told initially of my pregnancy basically "outing" me to my teammates who she knew I hadnt told as I was awaiting the outcome of a restructure and didnt want that being factored in!! I think she must have run her mouth and then panicked thinking if I told then maybe Id never know....she actually interrupted a convo I was having with someone to stand and stare at my tummy...all I could think was WTF do you think your doing.....still shocks me to this day - Ive since left the place but I forever regret not doing what you did and reporting the plonkers...I was just too embarrassed/lacking in confidence or something.... so well done to you for doing it!

You have a beautiful healthy baby growing inside you. These girls, are scum. I hate bitchy women, I've had to suffer the wrath of them literally since I was about ten and I had the longest hair etc..YOU can conceive, YOU can still look great even when your fingers are swollen. Honestly you just need to do exactly what you're doing, rub your bump. When I'm scared, tense or upset, I remember I have my best friend wiggling away right next to me who is there for me all day every day. :) Soppy I know but it's true!

*hugs* x

Context aside this is probably one of the worst things I have ever seen on B&B 'YOU can concieve' and what? Ha ha they can't or ha ha her babies died?

What a freakin joke. What a good person you are!

People can be such assholes! I'm sorry you had to deal with that!
Hopefully your supervisor tells them to stop or they'll get fired!

Stupid bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!! i would be plotting my revenge for that but they are not worth your tears....just remember that lovely little baby you will have soon xx

I think your within your rights, as a pregnant woman, to get a little bitchy back.
I'd say something like 'Oh my little peanuts kicking again!' and hold your belly, then maybe add something like 'I wonder if I should call Baby's daddy to tell him how active he's little one's being today' It'll rub in the fact that 1. your pregnant, and 2. your married.

And about the 'YOU can concieve' comment...It's harsh sure, but being pregnant you can get a little bitchy...you have a maternal instinct kicking in and you're hormonal. I had a miscarriage and it's heart breaking, but gives you no reason to be a bitch! I know I hated seeing pregnant women after my miscarraige...but I'd never be nasty.

Hey gals! So one of them, the one that laughed out loud across the office at my apparent swolln fingers decided a few days later to have another crack at me and when i arrived to work, sat down and started to boot my computer up she yelled out "Hey Sandi, show us all your big belly! Come on, do a parade!" I just looked at her and told her to "mind her own business! I am trying to get started with work" and she laughed and starts saying how self concious i am, how insecure i am ...

I glared at her and told her i am definitely not insecure i just don't have any interest in dealing with her, everyone was staring at me at the time as it was such a awkward situation. Anyways i cracked it and went back to my supervisors office and requested to be moved from where i am sitting as i don't want to spend the rest of my pregnancy at work being ridiculed by this girl, and i requested they speak to her because clearly they didn't last time.

They took her aside and spoke to her, she seemed very surprised they advised me, and that she meant no harm and she was just having a laugh, etc. The bitchy girl also requested that she is allowed to approach me and apologise to me face to face. My manager said they did suggest to her to give me a written apology, but she apparently insisted to approach me.... they asked me if i was comfortable with that and i said no, because she has done enough damage with her 'approaches' to me and to be honest i want her to leave me alone. No apology is needed as i don't believe it will be sincere.

Now this girl storms around the office, all pissed off and snooty....

I just know when i move away from that area that she will most likely tell everyone that i am a dibber dobber. I do feel like a dibber dobber, i don't usually make a habit of reporting people but i just feel this situation will just be on going as she knows i am pregnant and vulnerable. I can't deal with her the way id like to due to being in an office, and she just laughs in peoples faces when they ask her to stop....

What pisses me off too is i had been off a couple days sick with a bad virus, im still sick with it to be honest and that girl started laying into me the day i returned back to work after being off sick... which i find even more lousy.

She came into the toilets after i did last Friday after it all went down and she slammed and banged every door she could i guess to try and show me i have messed with the wrong person! She then stormed out without washing her hands... i just stood there calmly washing my hands, and let her have her hissy fit.

It's really been quite a handful to deal with i will say. It's hard enough going to work every day while pregnant and dealing with the customers let alone people you work with laying into you as well...

The other girl has got the message straight away to leave me alone at least.

I just don't feel this is the end of it because once i move from that area ill be getting bad mouthed for going to management. I guess if i find out they are ill just take that further... just so can't be bothered with this shit. :(

Im glad you reported it. Everyones worried about kids being bullied but it doesnt stop at age 18 does it? What asholes

Well, it's terrible that one of them has had problems conceiving and carrying a baby, and it's really too bad that the way she's been dealing with her pain is to lash out at you.

I think you've done as much as you can do by reporting it and ignoring her subsequent behavior. She is probably most upset because now it's been pointed out to her face that she's been a huge beeyotch.

Just take the higher road and continue to let her rage and storm. When you wake up in the morning, you just have to worry about looking yourself in the eye. Be glad you're you looking into your eyes and not her looking into hers!

I wouldn't rub the pregnancy in other people's faces, though. That's just returning cruelty for cruelty.

That said, I hope for that woman's sake that she is able to get pregnant, and I hope for your sake that she gains about 70 pounds when she does. :rofl:

What bothers me greatly is after my supervisor spoke to this girl, their (supervisors) tone towards me changed as it seemed they believed her and i was more or less overreacting. I don't expect them to side with me, but i dunno if i am just being over sensitive now but it feels like they have kinda sided with her...

I might be over thinking it now... but it does seem that she has somewhat pulled the wool over their eyes.

Ah well at least they're moving me, I don't know when but it better be by the end of this week.

And you're right pooch - it certainly doesn't stop even with adults.

Ah, don't worry about your supervisors. The whole thing will blow over. As long as you aren't running to them all the time about little things, they have no right to judge you.

She sounds like the some of the women I work with, somehow they just always come out on top. No matter what, sometimes even if the supervisor hears it all, they always manage to look innocent and sweet. we had a very bad situation with one girl, thankfully she finally left, because it was awful. Just keep your chin up. You didn't overeact, if her teasing you was making you uncomfortable, it was causing a hostile work environment for you and that gives you every right to tell the supervisors and demand to be moved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->