Rant on HSBC

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
Not impressed!

Today we recieved a letter through the post.

'UNPAID BILL - charge £25.'

Ok, we've never missed any bill payment so we call up and ask what the charge is for since the letter doesn't state.

Apparently we paid our credit card bill off before the funds were in our account. Funds entered our accound on 18th March (according to our statement) and we attempted to pay our bill on 20th March. Might i say, it was for a large sum of money and cannot believe that they are trying to charge us more!

Anyway, they said that actually the funds weren't in our account til the 21st. So when we tried to pay our mastercard off, the funds weren't available. But how am i supposed to know the funds aren't available if our statement tells us that they are!?!?!?!?! They refuse to accept the fact that i have it here, on paper, that it says a deposit of £1500 was made into our account on the 18th on March, therefore making our payment on 20th March valid and non chargeable.

I have NEVER had a problem with hsbc before, but right now i am fuuuuuming

Oh yeh, not to add to the stress today has already had with me bumping my car and all. Expensive day.

Eeks thats not right at all!
I had a similar prob with HBOS a few months ago and they accepted fault and refunded me the charge.

Did you speak to them over the phone about it? I usually find them more helpful going to see them in person.

Yeah, spoke to them over the phone. I'll be going in the branch tomorrow!

Make sure you take your statment in with you. Andrew is in love with Ian aparently and Caitlyn is "a very well behaved little girl"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->