Rant rant rant im pregnant im sure

Mum_Of_Roodys

Reaction score
So finally after ages im sure I'm pregnant backed by pregnancy tests I can't tell anyone my mother in laws ranting at me over nothing and my hubby doesn't believe me :( could just cry

Aww, sweetie! Tell us all about it! I'm sorry that you aren't having a very good family support system right now, but hopefully they will come around. So you have gotten a BFP on a test? Congrats! How exciting!!! We've been waiting for a BFP for over 4 years now, so I can't even imagine. Feel free to vent here and share your excitement! Whast are/were your symptoms in the TWW? How can your hubby not believe you?! A BFP is a BFP?!

I know right ? That's what I keep telling him but because it's faint and I'm not due on until next Monday he does t believe me but I know I have done for the past week , ive been so emotional lately I'm not an emotional person but ive been so nasty and then five seconds later im saying sorry and five minutes later I'm ranting again this morning I was balling my eyes out and laughing at myself because I didn't know why I was crying and couldn't stop then my boobs keep feeling heavy and like when I was Breast feedin that leaky feeling ive never had to wait long I normally fall pregnant really quick but I had a miscarriage in November that screwed me up a bit :/ but now everything seems to be falling apart x

Maybe you could keep taking cheapies until your line is a little darker, and then take a digi to spell it out for him ;) Your emotions sure sound like a preggo! LOL. Not, laughing at your crying spells, but honestly, it is pretty funny when you can recognize that you are being totally emotionally irrational. Sometimes when I'm PMSing, I laugh at myself. I'm able to look from an outsiders perspective and think, wow I look like a crazy person, sound like one too! :)

Yeah I know that feeling lol and I think I'm going to take a shit load and chuck them at him lol xx

Yeah I'm okay just so angry and frustrated with everyone and so happy that I'm having another baby my brain can't cope with it all

kind of going thru something similar.. i hope you feel better mama!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->