Rant

ridley2909

Reaction score
Why do tests say early sign pregnancy test and when you look at the instructions it said from the first day of your missed period. That is not early. Grrr going to spend a fortune on tests at this rate all because the shops doesn't have first response tests.

Yeah, I know. Before you buy the test, the back of the box usually has a spot that tells you the % accuracy or the directions or something on teh back. So you should be able to see it before you buy it. Took me awhile to figure that out.

On the other hand - I buy a lot of mine online just so I don't have to go ot the store. :haha: I live in a small town and run into my students at the store all the time (half the store employees are my students it feels like) and this store keeps the tests locked up (WTF?!) so I have to get someone to unlock it and then pay and.... I don't need rumors around the school that I'm pregnant when I'm not. So I order online on amazon. So much easier.

I had a look and it wasn't on the box it was on the instructions inside. I also live in a small village, ordered a first response test from amazon to come tomorrow. Buying online is definetly the way forward.

ugh that's so annoying that it wasn't on the box! :(

Good lucK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"