rant!

EffyM

Reaction score
you call yourself my best friend and well i consider you that as well...
you are always preaching about seperating work from personal which until just 5 minutes ago i thought we did very well...

I'm sorry i wanted to give the new girl the stupid penguin award... im sorry you feel that she is new and that you deserve it more... its my award to give away... so now you are basically pouting and demanding via that pout that i play favorites... i am not into playing favorites you know this i hate the stupid office politics.....you also know that in her short time her she has done a lot of learning and growing to be helpfull...

yes you do a lot to be helpfull ... but telling me its her JOB... guess what ... when i ask you to do something its your job too!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrrrrrr
i never thought i would be forced into something so stupid by you... i feel betrayed by having to make a decision to keep you happy when you are leaving us anyway!!!

whoever the dam penguin goes to makes no nevermind to me in the least... i didnt want the dam thing to start with.... i think its stupid and now its all about office politics which makes it worse....

i am soooo angry and hurt by you right now i dont even want to look toward your cubicle....for the rest of the day i have a closed door policy....

you are being stupid and immature and i expected more of you as a co-worker and a friend...

thank you. rant over.

What a pain in the butt! I hope she comes to her senses and realizes than an office award is AWARDED...not asked for!

I would say that conduct rules out being a candidate for the award anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"