Rapunzel Rapunzel!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by LongRoadAhead, Oct 21, 2008.

1. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Oh my word, I know pregnancy alters your hormones in all sorts of ways but blimey is this normal or am I turning into a warewolf!!
    My hair is growing sooo fast! To keep it looking neat and tidy Im needing to get it cut every 2 weeks!! Instead of my normal 5/6 weeks! Andddd hairy legs!! I look like a gorilla! I have to shave my legs and underarms every other day!
    Is any one else experiencing this or should I hest down to the vets!!? :rofl:

Ashleigh
    Xx

2. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

No hun your normal...i get it to....and my nails, both grow really quickly....which is good because it means i can soon grow out the stupid fringe i had cut in on Saturday!

3. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

:rofl: Nope im the same !

4. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

Thank godness for that!!
    Yep and the nails, Im pleased about that though :) Can finally have a french manicure!! Woohooo!
    Gunna have to buy razors for the next few months though!! and I mean bulk loads!
    Xx

5. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Yep same here. I shave alot and my nails are growing fast.

6. emzlouize

emzlouize mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason

haha glad it aint jst me then xx

7. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

Me too, this is the reason im considering growing my hair out. Its growing so fast so would the perfect time really.
    Only prob is i cant decide what i want to do with it :lol:

8. Monkeh

Monkeh Dexter's Mummy

My hair and nails seem to be growing at their normal rate tbh. Maybe I'm just weird lol.

9. MamaK

MamaK Mama to Miles

I have the same thing, especially with my nails.... they are growing at a crazy rate!!!

Bad thing about my hair growing quickly is that my grey hairs are showing quickly :( :( ...desperately need to get them dyed sometime soon, but wanted to wait until I was past the first tri.

10. Jemma_x

Jemma_x Mummy and Engaged

Ive been same especially with my nails

11. JayleighAnn

JayleighAnn Guest

My nails are stronger, and my hair is greasier, but I've started getting longer bits down the side of my face (luckily my hair hides it) but I feel like I've got side burns :blush: Their blonde, like the rest of my hair, but I feel really hairy lol