Rasberry leaf Tea....

SeaShells

Pregnant :)
Reaction score
Hi There....
Does anyone have any experience with Rasberry Leaf Tea??? I read that it helps AF cramps so i got some today (AF arrived today) i have drank 1 cup so far but there is so many confusing articles on it that i thought i d ask the real experts...all you ladies!!
xxx

I was told that it helps to strengthen the muscles of your cervix i think.
My friend told me to drink it before labour with my LO.
Incidently the whole labour with my first only lasted 4 hrs, maybe rasberrry leaf tea did it :)
Or maybe it hurt so i got it over asap :)
xx

I was told that it helps to strengthen the muscles of your cervix i think.
My friend told me to drink it before labour with my LO.
Incidently the whole labour with my first only lasted 4 hrs, maybe rasberrry leaf tea did it :)
Or maybe it hurt so i got it over asap :)
xx

Thank you for your reply....Im such a worrier with trying `new` remedies lol. I think i will def give it a go when i get my BFP,anythin that helps is worth a try i suppose. I cant find much info in drinking it to help with AF tho....

Dunno hunni, fingers crossed for you BFP :)

When you testing???

x

HI, I drink it, I was told it makes the lining of the womb thicker and therefor easier to bed into, but I don´t know if it works. It does seem to make AF a bit heavier, but then that changes month to month anyway. good luck

x[/QUOTE]

Im only on cycle day 1 today,start using CBFM tom so i have a while until testing time lol...xx[/QUOTE]

ooooo thats soooo exciting :)

This mite be the month though hunni, it was cycle one for me and dh :)

I have been using red rasp leaf tea while trying to conceive....drinking at least one cup a day and usually more all through the cycle. I was told it helped with implantation as it tones the uterus. I stopped now that I got my bfp, but have read that it is safe during pregnancy. There is some controversy as to whether you should drink it in the first and second tri, but it is agreed that it is good to drink it near labor as it helps with contractions. I don't think it would harm in the first try, but I cut it out anyway. I like the taste and it is non-caffeinated! :)

Im only on cycle day 1 today,start using CBFM tom so i have a while until testing time lol...xx[/QUOTE]

ooooo thats soooo exciting :)

This mite be the month though hunni, it was cycle one for me and dh :)[/QUOTE]

Thank you, i ve seen quite a few BFPs on 1st cylcle with CBFM,congrats on yours :happydance:, i hope to join you soon lol xx

I've heard it can tone the uterus so I have an occasional cup of it. I do notice when I drink it I tend to pee more.

Its meant to be a a very good fertility supplement particularly when combined with red clover. I don't like the taste on its own with red clover its not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->