Rash under arms that won't go with a glass..

MileyMamma

Reaction score
Before my bath I noticed a rash has come up under my arms it's red/purple small spots and is on both side but nowhere else, it doesn't disappear with a glass but hasn't spread, have had a cold the last week. should I be worrying as much as I am?

Before my bath I noticed a rash has come up under my arms it's red/purple small spots and is on both side but nowhere else, it doesn't disappear with a glass but hasn't spread, have had a cold the last week. should I be worrying as much as I am?

Awww hun! What is it you are worried you have? Have you worn any scratchy clothes, been coughing hard, etc?

No scratchy clothes but coughing yes, have a horrible cough, it looks like my skin has been pulled, mum suggested maybe it was picking my toddler up, it doesn't itch or hurt and isn't raised at all x

I've some times had that when I've had an ill fitting bra on or a t shirt with no give, if your moving some times they can pinch skin in the creases of the sleeves. I've spotted what I thought look like septacimia rash from pinched skin xx

No scratchy clothes but coughing yes, have a horrible cough, it looks like my skin has been pulled, mum suggested maybe it was picking my toddler up, it doesn't itch or hurt and isn't raised at all x

Could be just a few broken blood vessels from something. If it spreads more head in, until then try to breathe and focus on something in the moment. As someone with hypochondria I can completely relate to how hard that is to do!

Thank you so much for your help ladies, my bra is tighter because my boobies have doubled in size, so far it hasn't spread but I googled it and It said it could be menigitis rash but it's hasn't spread and I really don't think it is, will keep an eye on it xx

What do u mean by a glass?

I've had a rash on my tummy they started at week 8. When I asked about it, she just hugged her shoulders and told me things happen during pregnancy and to get some cortozone (that hasn't worked: (

I hope u get some answers and ur rash goes away soon.

I did the glass test, they say that if it's menigitis it won't disappear when you press a glass over it, it's going down a bit today and is nowhere else so must be one if those things that are unexplained :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->